Tapes of Old Games and Highlights

BigRedMO

Registered
Reaction score
I hope that was a joke about contacting the NFL. They will shut this down but not attempt to sell the games themselves resulting in us getting nothing. Count me in for 84 game in St. Louis against the Skins. Maybe we should shut this thread down and do business via email to minimize risk. My email is ts2315@ hotmail.com

Let me know when it is in and where to send the money. You have become one of my favorite people and I have never met you. I cant think of the last Cardinal game I sat down to and it finished with me being happy. This will fix that problem for one game.

OP
OP
R

Redmark

Registered
Reaction score
BigRedMO said:
I hope that was a joke about contacting the NFL. They will shut this down but not attempt to sell the games themselves resulting in us getting nothing. Count me in for 84 game in St. Louis against the Skins. Maybe we should shut this thread down and do business via email to minimize risk. My email is ts2315@ hotmail.com

Let me know when it is in and where to send the money. You have become one of my favorite people and I have never met you. I cant think of the last Cardinal game I sat down to and it finished with me being happy. This will fix that problem for one game.

Big Red - you hit upon the solution. I'll work on compiling a perfect 16-0 season :thumbup:

OP
OP
R

Redmark

Registered
Reaction score
Contact Info

Although we are probably on thin ice, we should be O.K. Plans still depend on getting the old Betamax repaired or buying another on the resale market, (guess I could check eBay). Parts for mine are due by 6/15, but one way or another it will get done with the level of interest received plus I want to see some of these games again as well.

I have email addresses for:

black
BigRedMo
CardCrazy
djessee47
MadBird
NMCardFan

Others who have expressed an interest but have not provided an email address are:

Rats
LoyalCard17
RedDesert
gamebird98

All who need to contact me can do so at [email protected]

Once I can begin the process I'll contact you all with the delivery plan.

Thanks for the support and good words.

Mark

djessee47

Reaction score
All-Madden Super Bowl Team

Hi Guys,
If anyone has this, I'd like to buy a copy. I managed to tape over part of mine. Pretty much ruined it!! Any help would be appreciated. Hope I didn't mess up this thread !!