Team pushing hard for E. James signing before he leaves town

B-Dogg

Registered
Reaction score
For what its worth McNabb and Boldin were out at the clubs last night and my boy was talkin with Boldin and he told him James was signing today. Now we were at the clubs drinking but... lets hope he was telling the truth....

Renz

An Army of One
Reaction score
I saw this on a Colts MB, FWIW. :crossesfingersagain:

According to FOX Radio, Edge is close to signing a 5 year deal with Arizona that would include a $10 million dollar signing bonus. Hasn't happened yet, but it doesn't look good (for the Colts).

Diggity

Registered
Reaction score
Renz said:

According to FOX Radio, Edge is close to signing a 5 year deal with Arizona that would include a $10 million dollar signing bonus. Hasn't happened yet, but it doesn't look good (for the Colts).
I Also read this on a colts message board.
"Just read on Sporting News that the Cards ready to offer EJ 5 year deal for 45 mil and 10 mil signing bonus"

Hope it's true.. I'm getting pretty stonned! I mean Stoked!!!!

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
OH DEAR GOD JUST LET IT HAPPEN ALREADY!!!

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ouchie-Z-Clown said:

OUCHIE, I am so with you!!! I can't stand it. I don't know what I'm going to do if it doesn't happen.
I never thought it was going to happen but with all that has gone down over the last 24 hrs I'm going completely mad.

wilycoyote24

All Star
Reaction score
Ouchie-Z-Clown said:

I love it. It has been a long time since there has been something to anticipate about the Cardinals. First few days of free agency and the draft are great!

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
My whole family can't understand why I keep switching web pages every five minutes trying to catch the headlines.

I got the same feeling in my gut that I have every time any Cardinal kicker steps up to the ball to win the game.... except for Rackers, he's money.

In fact have Rackers tackle Edge if he tries to get on the plane... Add money to the deal, offer your wives, other peoples wives, Oh dear lord.... this is awful!!!

nathan

ASFN Lifer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Renz said:

That was going around yesterday and was pretty much discredited.

CronosCard

Veteran
Reaction score
"..And in this corner.."

Excuse me Ladies and Gents, my bad about compensation for Edge..
By the way.. The lack of jokes about what I said and the general "letting slide of" my poorly thought out statement is why I post on this sight exclusively; the overwhelming majority of you are really classy!!:thumbup:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05