Tee Higgins trade rumor

OP
OP
juza76

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Jeez - I hope not. That would be stupid at this point. Paying him and giving up draft capital.

He is going to be close to DK Metcalf money ($24m/year).

He is good but no way would I do that.

Give me MHJ for $9m year.
Considering the franchise goal, a 6'4" fast skilled receiver Is unnecessary

HairZach

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Jeez - I hope not. That would be stupid at this point. Paying him and giving up draft capital.

So you want us to not have a stud WR in his prime because he wouldn't be on a rookie contract? We can get him and MHJ, the Texans OL is dead. Its week 2 and Tunsil is out with knee issues and CJ Stroud is questionable with a shoulder injury.

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
So you want us to not have a stud WR in his prime because he wouldn't be on a rookie contract? We can get him and MHJ, the Texans OL is dead. Its week 2 and Tunsil is out with knee issues and CJ Stroud is questionable with a shoulder injury.
We showed up to this season with some busted shoes, goodwill clothes, and last year's jacket. There are no Gucci belts in our immediate future

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No way am I giving up this much. Thst package makes you decide between MHJ and Higgins. Plus, potentially another starter out of the 3rd round. Too rich.

Ballentine suggested that New York offers a 2024 first and third-round pick along with a 2025 third-round pick in exchange for Higgins. That offer is right in line with what other top wide receivers in the NFL have drawn in trades in recent seasons.

Jim Otis

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
We showed up to this season with some busted shoes, goodwill clothes, and last year's jacket. There are no Gucci belts in our immediate future
I must agree with BirdGang, we were dealt an ugly hand and I believe the best interest of the team is to play the hand we are dealt, so Monti keep your eye on the prize that first and second pick !

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

MHJ wouldn't get $9m in his rookie year, even if he's a top five pick, would he?

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
MHJ wouldn't get $9m in his rookie year, even if he's a top five pick, would he?

$8-9M depending on where he is picked.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kingman