Tee Higgins trade rumor

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
I would definitely be interested in obtaining Higgins if the Bengals were looking to trade him. He is a #1A to #1 Chase. I would certainly entertain packaging Brown in the deal. The question would be would Cincy want Brown?

OP
OP
juza76

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I would definitely be interested in obtaining Higgins if the Bengals were looking to trade him. He is a #1A to #1 Chase. I would certainly entertain packaging Brown in the deal. The question would be would Cincy want Brown?
No cause if they move Higgins its because they dont want to pay another big salary to the WR2 and Brown will request 12/15 Mil for year
They just want to get extra picks
The cardinals doesnt have a true wr1,so if they are looking to upgrade the position they should be interested
I guess Moore could be part of the deal since they can have him for a couple of season with a low salary
What Ron said Is the most logical trade for both side
Moore and a third for Higgins
He Is in a contract year so the price Is right
Obviously It means they wont extend Hollywood
The Higgins signing would not preclude drafting MHJ
I dont get why some fans wouldnt make this deal, they care more about cap reasons
Salary cap Is Just an excuse for cheap owner, fans should Just care about having the best players and not having the ownership improving their personal assets

Last edited:

HairZach

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
No cause if they move Higgins its because they dont want to pay another big salary to the WR2 and Brown will request 12/15 Mil for year
You're right but Hollywood is getting at least $20 mill per year wherever he goes. $12 mill/year would make him the 24th highest paid wr and put him $6 mill below Christian Kirk. $15 mill per year would still be less the Hunter Renfrow.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
They just want to get extra picks
The cardinals doesnt have a true wr1,so if they are looking to upgrade the position they should be interested
I guess Moore could be part of the deal since they can have him for a couple of season with a low salary
What Ron said Is the most logical trade for both side
Moore and a third for Higgins
He Is in a contract year so the price Is right
Obviously It means they wont extend Hollywood
The Higgins signing would not preclude drafting MHJ
I dont get why some fans wouldnt make this deal, they care more about cap reasons
Salary cap Is Just an excuse for cheap owner, fans should Just care about having the best players and not having the ownership improving their personal assets
I think the plan would be, if you trade for Higgins, then you're likely moving on from brown and drafting MHJ...so then you still only have 1 high priced receiver.

What we have to ask is, would you rather give Higgins big money or Brown biggish money? And then which one pairs with MHJ better?