Texans @ Cardinals 10/11 Prediction Thread

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Come on people really Bucky the Cards only going to score 23 on this defense? Really? Some of you really come off as not fans at all, there is no reason not to believe our offense can't light this defense up! They can't seem to generate a pass rush, they have young secondary and have a horrible run defense, how are we not going to score on them?

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Come on people really Bucky the Cards only going to score 23 on this defense? Really? Some of you really come off as not fans at all, there is no reason not to believe our offense can't light this defense up! They can't seem to generate a pass rush, they have young secondary and have a horrible run defense, how are we not going to score on them?

Is this your prediction or mine? I hope we score 100, I'm just predicting based on what I think. You're welcome to predict your own.:mulli:

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Wow well you must not think much of a good Cards offense going against maybe the most pathetic defense we have seen all year...whatever think what you want sorry I was under the impression your were a Cardinals fan.

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
I don't blame him the way Cards offense has been up and down, mostly down, this year.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
I don't blame him the way Cards offense has been up and down, mostly down, this year.

:yeahthat:

I wouldn't say they have been lighting up the skies in the NFL this season. Last year is last year. The big play in the passing game seems a distant thing of the past and the coaching staff refuses to give them a break by running the ball. Thats why I'm picking against us. Throw in our defensive problems & I think Sunday is a MUST win!!!

And Nashman to call me out not being a Cards fan is ridiculous. I have lived in Dallas my whole life & traveled ALL over this country for over 30 years following our team. I'm just calling it like I see it, until proven otherwise. There has been something wrong with this team ever since training camp & has continued into the regular season. Thats reality. Prove me wrong Cards.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I appologize apparently sarcasm is against the rules... not like anyone has ever made smart ass remarks to myself.

Air Canada

Reaction score
Hey there Cards fans, I'm a Texan fan and since we having an upcoming match-up if any of u wanna come mix it up with some good Texans fans then come on over...:)

check it out:texanstalk.com/forums/index.php?

Yeah I can't post the actually link yet, but that's what it is...:D

Last edited:

daytripper

All Star
Reaction score
Homefield advantage A team we're supposed to beat. A bye week to prepare. This should be easy. BUT these are the Cardinals and it wont be.
We've been missing three huge ingredients, rhythym, discipline, and intensity.
Unless we find them tomorrow the season could be in peril.
We manage 2 out of 3, still leaving questions.
Cards 27
Texans 24

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
Absolute must win for us today.

You can type all you want, but you'll never convince me that we can lose our first three at home and then win "ten our of next eleven" or something ridiculous like that. We lose this one and I promise you the Cardinals will be watching the playoffs on TV.

Our defense is better, so I'll give us the win as long as bad Kurt doesn't show up.

Cards 27 Texans 24