Thank God we don't play the Pats this year

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
They are just hammering the Deadskins 24-0 at the half. When the Skins are away from home, they can't depend on BS calls by the officials to help them win. I've been going to Skins games for 25 years & I've never seen a team that gets more calls at home than they do. I hope the Patriots don't let up & beat them by 50.

PoolBoy

BIRDGANG
Reaction score
the patriots dont let up... they ARE in the business of hurting feelings. 45-0 at this point and they are still lining up at shotgun with brady in. lol unstoppable.

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
Scumbags just runnin up the score. Classless organization.

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone that thinks the Colt's are on the same level as them is smoking some crack. We'll know for sure next week.

The Pats are making a point to the league.

Crazy Canuck

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Scumbags just runnin up the score. Classless organization.

Couldn't disagree more. It Washington's responsibility to stop them.

52-0 at this point.

P.S. If the Cards run up the score on one of our division rivals, will you cut and paste the same remarks? :D

krispydude

\_ \_ \_ \_ \_ \_ \_
Reaction score
must be boring to be a pats fan.

ugh, no team is even close to them right now.

blindseyed

Reaction score
Couldn't disagree more. It Washington's responsibility to stop them.

52-0 at this point.

P.S. If the Cards run up the score on one of our division rivals, will you cut and paste the same remarks? :D

I might, it just looks bad. I hate the Pats for this very reason, smug arrogant a-holes. Most teams would run out the clock not try to humiliate another team, which is what they're doing. But then again that's what Billicek is and what Boston fans are so I guess I shouldn't expect anything less

Crazy Canuck

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
They are just hammering the Deadskins 24-0 at the half. When the Skins are away from home, they can't depend on BS calls by the officials to help them win. I've been going to Skins games for 25 years & I've never seen a team that gets more calls at home than they do. I hope the Patriots don't let up & beat them by 50.

We'll be facing them in the Super Bowl... so much for your wish...;)

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I might, it just looks bad. I hate the Pats for this very reason, smug arrogant a-holes. Most teams would run out the clock not try to humiliate another team, which is what they're doing. But then again that's what Billicek is and what Boston fans are so I guess I shouldn't expect anything less

Bull. Even Troy Aikman a former NFL player agrees. If you have the time on the clock then you play. You cant ask these guys to not try and perform at their highest level.

The Pats are justy that good. Its up toi the Redskins to stop that score. Not up to the Pats not to score it.

blindseyed

Reaction score
Bull. Even Troy Aikman a former NFL player agrees. If you have the time on the clock then you play. You cant ask these guys to not try and perform at their highest level.

The Pats are justy that good. Its up toi the Redskins to stop that score. Not up to the Pats not to score it.

Bull yourself. There's no reason to run up a score. If you like it, more power to ya, I hate 'em

blindseyed

Reaction score
Do you hate them? Or are you jealous of them?

I was waiting for that, I knew you'd ask it too. I am alittle jealous any good team but I am in no way jealous of the smugness of the coach and Brady

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was waiting for that, I knew you'd ask it too. I am alittle jealous any good team but I am in no way jealous of the smugness of the coach and Brady

How are they so smug? Just because you are the best in the business dont make you "smug"

blindseyed

Reaction score
How are they so smug? Just because you are the best in the business dont make you "smug"

I'm not gonna argue with ya Shane if you can't see how fake they're interviews are, you really think Bill and Brady are the wholesome humble guys they appear to be? And they're fans are even worse and I've been around enough of them to know that

BirdMan21

Ex-Ex-AP Hype Man
Reaction score
Bill Belichick is just running up the score on teams to prove that the whole "spygate" thing was nothing. The thought that coaches and players were questioning the legitimacy of their SB titles has brought out another side to BB. He just wants to kill teams now, not just win.

On a side note, this is the smartest and best coached team I have ever watched in the NFL or in college. It is fun to watch greatness like this.....and I hate the Pats.

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm not gonna argue with ya Shane if you can't see how fake they're interviews are, you really think Bill and Brady are the wholesome humble guys they appear to be? And they're fans are even worse and I've been around enough of them to know that

I honestly just think you see what you want to see. What I see as confidence you see as smug because of your hate.

They are probably two of the most confident guys in football and RIGHTFULLY SO!

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bill Belichick is just running up the score on teams to prove that the whole "spygate" thing was nothing. The thought that coaches and players were questioning the legitimacy of their SB titles has brought out another side to BB. He just wants to kill teams now, not just win.

On a side note, this is the smartest and best coached team I have ever watched in the NFL or in college. It is fun to watch greatness like this.....and I hate the Pats.

I agree. Watching them is VERY FUN!

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
You can be as smug as you want when you beating NFL teams by 35 a game. I never did understand the "don't run up the score" mentality. What do you feel sorry for the Skins? They're grown men playing football getting paid alot of money.If they don't want the score to be 73-0 the go oit and do something about. It's not the Pats,or any other NFL team, responsibility to lay down or back off. They could take starters out but only to limit injury chances not to make the Skins feel better themsleves.

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You can be as smug as you want when you beating NFL teams by 35 a game. I never did understand the "don't run up the score" mentality. What do you feel sorry for the Skins? They're grown men playing football getting paid alot of money.If they don't want the score to be 73-0 the go oit and do something about. It's not the Pats,or any other NFL team, responsibility to lay down or back off. They could take starters out but only to limit injury chances not to make the Skins feel better themsleves.

:thumbup:

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
The only thing i can complain about the Pats is that their OL can play dirty, legal but dirty, at times.Didn't they injure soemone on a leg whip today?

blindseyed

Reaction score
I honestly just think you see what you want to see. What I see as confidence you see as smug because of your hate.

They are probably two of the most confident guys in football and RIGHTFULLY SO!

And you see what you wanna see from your love for them. So I'm not sure why youir trying to defend them so much.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05