Thank God we don't play the Pats this year

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I'm not gonna argue with ya Shane if you can't see how fake they're interviews are, you really think Bill and Brady are the wholesome humble guys they appear to be? And they're fans are even worse and I've been around enough of them to know that

belicheck is a cheating smug ass.

brady is the best and he knows it. i have no problem with brady.

who cares if they are wholesome humble guys? you think dockett is a humble guy? you think wilson is "wholesome?"

you don't want them to run up the score on you? stop them. it's called football and it's based on a timed game. you play for 60 minutes. it's not the first to 30 points.

they're the best team. they can act like they want to act. get over it.

Gambit

First-Class Second-Rate Poster
Reaction score
belicheck is a cheating smug ass.

brady is the best and he knows it. i have no problem with brady.

who cares if they are wholesome humble guys? you think dockett is a humble guy? you think wilson is "wholesome?"

you don't want them to run up the score on you? stop them. it's called football and it's based on a timed game. you play for 60 minutes. it's not the first to 30 points.

the can act how they want, and they can get criticized for acting how they want

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
yeah patriots could probally beat us 70-7 or something like that with how bad our cb situation is

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
yeah patriots could probally beat us 70-7 or something like that with how bad our cb situation is
Cards would lose 19-18 on a kickoff return including 7 laterals by the Pats. That is how this season is going.

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Brady throws 60 times a game anyway. Pats should be favored to win, but this will probably not be a blowout. I hope the Colts win. I hated the pats before this season, now they are anathema

Actually, Brady averages 32 pass attempts per game, with a 74% completion percentage... It just seems like he throws 60 times per game because he completes nearly every pass he throws! He also has a 138 rating... Incredible...

TheHopToad

Россия отстой!
Reaction score

Exactly! Anyone who has a problem with them "running up the score" is in effect advocating for the mercy rule to be instituted. This is the NFL, not your kid's youth league...

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Exactly! Anyone who has a problem with them "running up the score" is in effect advocating for the mercy rule to be instituted. This is the NFL, not your kid's youth league...

I don't have a problem with them running up the score so much. I have a problem with people thinking they are the greatest thing ever because they are scoring so high. They are TRYING to score like that. That they are succeeding at it is pretty awesome, but they are playing completely differently than conventional football wisdom. So far, it hasn't bit them in the ass. I might.

Other teams are not playing like that, yet the Colts likely could have hung 50 on the Panthers yesterday too if they hadn't just ran out the clock after getting a 30 point lead. Different mentalities.

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't have a problem with them running up the score so much. I have a problem with people thinking they are the greatest thing ever because they are scoring so high. They are TRYING to score like that. That they are succeeding at it is pretty awesome, but they are playing completely differently than conventional football wisdom. So far, it hasn't bit them in the ass. I might.

Other teams are not playing like that, yet the Colts likely could have hung 50 on the Panthers yesterday too if they hadn't just ran out the clock after getting a 30 point lead. Different mentalities.
Why would you want to bite them in the ass?

Crazy Canuck

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score

I got no problem with it at all," Berry said. "This isn’t pee-wee league. This isn’t, you try good sportsmanship and you want everyone to get into the game and you try not to show up your opponent. It is football. If you can take your opponent out, take your opponent out. If you can put up 70, put up 70. It is kill or be killed in this league.

"I like it, because they are trying to establish who they are. I know (Pats coach Bill) Belichick probably has a chip on his shoulder because of the whole 'Spygate' thing. More power to him. It’s not his job to play nice to the league. If the league has an opportunity, obviously they aren’t going to play nice to him, so game on."

Hollywood

is part black.
Reaction score
Mesa, Arizona, USA, Planet Earth, Milky Way Galaxy

I got no problem with it at all," Berry said. "This isn’t pee-wee league. This isn’t, you try good sportsmanship and you want everyone to get into the game and you try not to show up your opponent. It is football. If you can take your opponent out, take your opponent out. If you can put up 70, put up 70. It is kill or be killed in this league.

"I like it, because they are trying to establish who they are. I know (Pats coach Bill) Belichick probably has a chip on his shoulder because of the whole 'Spygate' thing. More power to him. It’s not his job to play nice to the league. If the league has an opportunity, obviously they aren’t going to play nice to him, so game on."
Exactly.

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
The Pats are playing with fire by embarrassing these teams. At some point in the season I think someone will take a cheap shot at Brady, especially if he continues to play deep into the fourth with large leads. Lose Brady, and the Colts go to the Super Bowl again.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

well said by Bert.

TheHopToad

Россия отстой!
Reaction score
At some point in the season I think someone will take a cheap shot at Brady, especially if he continues to play deep into the fourth with large leads.
Yeah, if they can get to him. It's going to have to be an excessively late hit after the play is well over, cause the Pats line isn't letting anyone near Brady.

I don't know if seeking revenge for getting embarassed is worth getting suspended for a cheap shot.

Better hire Jeff Gillooly to wait outside the team bus instead...:hammer:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05