That really HURT!!!

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
We just dropped Cleveland into 1/2 game up on the Celtics for the last spot in the Eastern Conference!!! They have a killer road schedule ahead and really needed this home game!! :( Kiss that draft pick goodbye!!! :eek:

Chaz

observationist
Reaction score
If the Cavs don't make this year they probably will next year. What a nice win for the young Suns.

I am more interested in the guys playing well and getting some confidence than what draft pick we may of may not get.
:suns:

arthurracoon

The Cardinal Smiles
Reaction score
SirChaz said:
If the Cavs don't make this year they probably will next year. What a nice win for the young Suns.

I am more interested in the guys playing well and getting some confidence than what draft pick we may of may not get.
:suns:

:raccoon: :suns: :raccoon:

Joe Mama

Supporting Member
Reaction score
George O'Brien said:
It sure makes a difference when the Suns get to play Eastern Conference teams. :cheers:

Not that it means much, but at Milwaukee team the Suns whipped the other night gave the Lakers all they could handle Sunday and are going to beat Sacramento tonight.

Joe Mama

George O'Brien

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Joe Mama said:
Not that it means much, but at Milwaukee team the Suns whipped the other night gave the Lakers all they could handle Sunday and are going to beat Sacramento tonight.

Joe Mama

The Timberwolves made the Suns look pretty bad on Friday, but they just beat the Spurs tonight. Maybe it wasn't the Suns playing badly, the Wolves are just that much better than they once were.

My concern abou the Suns was how they wilted in the third quarter when the Cavs really turned up the defensive pressure. The Suns had something like 19 assists in the first half but only 25 for the game. Somehow they forget that passing the ball is the best way to defeat pressure.

I was very surprised that the Cavs did not double team JJ. I suspect that Silas will not make that mistake again. :thumbup:

My3Suns

Rookie
Reaction score
JJ did get doubled but he was making it look like they weren't by passing out of it quickly, or on one instance he split the double and got in the lane for the score. JJ looked very good out there last night.