OP
Ronin

Ronin

In your city
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Tom Pelissero

@TomPelissero

Important note as teams construct their initial 53-man rosters:NFL teams were informed that the NFLPA vetoed the revised Emergency 3rd Quarterback rule that would have allowed teams to elevate a bona fide QB from the practice squad an unlimited number of times.So, the rule reverted to the 2023 version, which says the emergency third QB must be on the 53-man roster, not an elevation.

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
Apparently Andy Reid has said that the starters will play the entire first half. He clearly sees it different than most. Thats after losing Hollywood last week for up to 6 weeks. Hasn’t phase him and his approach in the least.

Hard to argue with his resume and results.

BTW I’m not arguing either way just making light.
He’s old school

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
He’s not a top-5 WR.

Are we sure?

Yards: 7
YPC: 2
TD: T-18
First downs: 8
Success %: 3
Yards per target: 2
Air Yards/Rec: 3
Passer rating when targeted: 10 (3rd among receivers with >100 targets)

Of the six players above him on the yardage list, I'd only rather have Reek. He's the guy who makes Brock Purdy go (maybe). He had 5 more targets than Justin Jefferson and 150 yards and 2 TDs more than he did.

Based on the 2024 Fantasy ADP which I'm using as a rough heuristic for "top WR", I'd take him over anyone except Reek, Justin Jefferson, and Chase. I think he could make the argument that he's as good as anyone except Jefferson and Reek.

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

In your city
Super Moderator
Reaction score

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Apparently Andy Reid has said that the starters will play the entire first half. He clearly sees it different than most. Thats after losing Hollywood last week for up to 6 weeks. Hasn’t phase him and his approach in the least.

Hard to argue with his resume and results.

BTW I’m not arguing either way just making light.
The way it used to be, and it really wasn't all that long ago, the starters would play the most in preseason game #3. Usually the entire first half and the first drive of the second. Then game 4, they would sit, maybe play one series. Things have really changed a lot. If coaches are not going to play first and even second string at all in preseason there is an even stronger argument for getting rid of it completely.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Adam Schefter
@AdamSchefter
·
1m

QB trade: Titans are sending QB Malik Willis to the Packers in exchange for a 2025 seventh-round pick, per sources. Willis is likely to back up Jordan Love.
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
What an awful QB class that was.

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Of the six players above him on the yardage list, I'd only rather have Reek. He's the guy who makes Brock Purdy go (maybe). He had 5 more targets than Justin Jefferson and 150 yards and 2 TDs more than he did.
This is a bit disingenuous no? I mean Jefferson missed 6-7 games IIRC

SECTION 11

vibraslap
Reaction score
Are we sure?

Based on the 2024 Fantasy ADP which I'm using as a rough heuristic for "top WR", I'd take him over anyone except Reek, Justin Jefferson, and Chase. I think he could make the argument that he's as good as anyone except Jefferson and Reek.
Yeah, but is he elite??

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Are we sure?

Eh nothing here screams top five receiver, but I've learned that ranking players is kind of a fool's errand because football is a team game.