Ronin

In your city
Super Moderator
Reaction score
https://x.com/AdamSchefter
Adam Schefter
https://x.com/AdamSchefter
@AdamSchefter

A deadline deal: Hours before Dallas kicked off its season, it reached agreement with QB Dak Prescott on a four-year contract, $240 million extension that will make him the highest-paid player in NFL history and keep him in a Cowboys uniform for seasons to come, per sources.

Lorenzo

Reaction score

Lorenzo

Reaction score
just wait til Monday when cowboys fans are calling into the sports stations complaining about a $240M QB that lost another opening day game.

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

In your city
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Jeff Darlington

@JeffDarlington

Per sources, Tyreek Hill received two citations as a result of his traffic stop Sunday: Careless driving and a seatbelt violation. Calais Campbell, who said after the game police told him they briefly placed him in handcuffs for "disobeying a direct order," did not end up receiving a citation. The Miami-Dade Police Department told me this morning that it remains an internal investigation so they cannot yet provide the details into what led to the citation for careless driving or why Hill was detained face-down on the ground in handcuffs. One of the officers on the scene remains on administrative duty.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
Jeff Darlington
@JeffDarlington

Per sources, Tyreek Hill received two citations as a result of his traffic stop Sunday: Careless driving and a seatbelt violation. Calais Campbell, who said after the game police told him they briefly placed him in handcuffs for "disobeying a direct order," did not end up receiving a citation. The Miami-Dade Police Department told me this morning that it remains an internal investigation so they cannot yet provide the details into what led to the citation for careless driving or why Hill was detained face-down on the ground in handcuffs. One of the officers on the scene remains on administrative duty.
well it sounds similar to the scottie sheffler arrest. a hall monitor's ego getting the best of them. disobeying a direct order lol.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
I will say though about Hill and Sheffler. disobeying traffic laws or police on the ground directing traffic is a big deal and can be dangerous. I think the way police handle the situation may be too much, but that is a dangerous and can be frustrating for the police.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
Ian Rapoport
@RapSheet
·
49s

#Giants coach Brian Daboll confirms that Daniel Jones is still the starting QB and says there will be no change in practice reps.
not the start that they wanted. has to be humiliating for giants watching Barkley score 3 TDs for the eagles. I'm kind of disappointed that the cowboys didn't handle their business sooner with Dak/Lamb so that they had a chance to go after Barkley.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
not the start that they wanted. has to be humiliating for giants watching Barkley score 3 TDs for the eagles. I'm kind of disappointed that the cowboys didn't handle their business sooner with Dak/Lamb so that they had a chance to go after Barkley.
dont worry....they brought ZEKE back!!

Lorenzo

Reaction score
dont worry....they brought ZEKE back!!
lol that's true. it was funny watching him do the feed me gesture yesterday, knowing damn well he's only got 10 carries in him per game.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
lol that's true. it was funny watching him do the feed me gesture yesterday, knowing damn well he's only got 10 carries in him per game.
I was figuring he would retire to Corpus for rehab by week 5

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sparky