The 2024 NBA playoffs thread

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is Ant-Man really only 6’4? He presents/plays so much bigger on the court.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Jamal Murray is getting a lot of praise for those knockout punches, but credit to MPJ for all the body blows beforehand. His 3pt shooting kept them in the games when everyone other than Jokic was struggling.

I was saying to my family last night that MPJ has really improved his 3pt shooting. Before last season, i would say let him chuck, he was a chucker. Now he pulls straight up and nails them.

Some of here had high praise for Murray saying he was clutch, and proved it again. Too bad his leg is injured but he's pushing through it.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was saying to my family last night that MPJ has really improved his 3pt shooting. Before last season, i would say let him chuck, he was a chucker. Now he pulls straight up and nails them.

Some of here had high praise for Murray saying he was clutch, and proved it again. Too bad his leg is injured but he's pushing through it.
I’m hoping that with no game until Saturday, four days off helps what ails him. Hate seeing a potentially awesome playoff match up marred by injuries.

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score

djm75

Rookie
Reaction score
Oh wow, NBA refs are so incompetent. Maxey carries the ball and then takes three steps before his shot but the refs don’t notice, Maxey gets three and one, the 76ers cut the deficit to two points.

Suns_fan69

Official ASFN Lurker
Reaction score
Oh wow, NBA refs are so incompetent. Maxey carries the ball and then takes three steps before his shot but the refs don’t notice, Maxey gets three and one, the 76ers cut the deficit to two points.
The foul bait 3 was somewhat questionable too. That being said, Philly was incredibly composed at the end of regulation and in OT while NYK basically just ran Brunson isos the entire time. I'm a fan of Nick Nurse, don't know what happened there, but I think he would have been a better hire than Vogel.

djm75

Rookie
Reaction score
The foul bait 3 was somewhat questionable too. That being said, Philly was incredibly composed at the end of regulation and in OT while NYK basically just ran Brunson isos the entire time. I'm a fan of Nick Nurse, don't know what happened there, but I think he would have been a better hire than Vogel.
Yes, but still, Philly didn’t have much of a chance being down 6 with 30 seconds to go if not for that 3+1.
I agree that Nurse would have been a better hire.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
Clippers Mavs series is schizo.
dallas should win it in 6, they really blew a chance to win it in 5. Mavs have the best 2 players by a mile and their role players are really playing well. clippers have to get strong performances from (Playoff) Paul and Harden or they have 0 chance of winning. who knows though, dallas could lay an egg at home again.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
dallas should win it in 6, they really blew a chance to win it in 5. Mavs have the best 2 players by a mile and their role players are really playing well. clippers have to get strong performances from (Playoff) Paul and Harden or they have 0 chance of winning. who knows though, dallas could lay an egg at home again.

Congrats to the Mavericks for the team they have assembled.

Healthy, I think the Clippers are the best team in the NBA.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
Congrats to the Mavericks for the team they have assembled.

Healthy, I think the Clippers are the best team in the NBA.
K. Leonard has been banged up for a while. his poor health is probably what has kept them from winning a ring. I don't know what's up with his knee. he has to think about his quality of life after basketball. I think their window is closed if they don't win it all this year. George is a very streaky player. they can't afford any bad performances from George or Harden. They could still get beat in game 6 if those two play great.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monti Ossentfort