The 2024 NBA playoffs thread

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
I'd trade them for more draft picks.

You must be registered for see images attach
I was thinking that. Trade a first now for a first or firsts in the future. Maybe if you only got a first and a second in the future for a first now. Could set up the franchise for decades!

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
I like how Magic was recently asked to coach. He didn't last long last time. LOL. Of course he said no. He has zero patience for guys not paying attention, etc.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Really impressive resolve from the young T-Pups.

Game 7 between defending champs/MVP and the upstart next gen squad? That’s a pretty exciting game to look forward to.
Even though I was confident in the Wolves, I have a feeling the Nuggets are just going to whip them in game 7.

Ant just doesn't seem to have gotten to the level of being able to take over a game like Jokic, and that's usually what wins a game 7 is your stars showing out.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was thinking that. Trade a first now for a first or firsts in the future. Maybe if you only got a first and a second in the future for a first now. Could set up the franchise for decades!

Well, it might help.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jeez, yet another blowout.

If Indy's current 18 point lead holds up the average point differential between the winning teams and losing teams over the last six games wiill be just over 22 points!

Last edited:

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Got 2 big game 7's coming on Sunday now. Minnesota in Denver and Indianapolis in New York.

I'd take Denver over Minnesota. If the NY series was in Indiana I'd say the Pacers are the favorite but it could go either way. In New York though, Brunson is capable of finding that next level. Tall task to win there in a game 7.

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
Even though I was confident in the Wolves, I have a feeling the Nuggets are just going to whip them in game 7.

Ant just doesn't seem to have gotten to the level of being able to take over a game like Jokic, and that's usually what wins a game 7 is your stars showing out.
who you got in the dallas okc game 6?

Lorenzo

Reaction score
Got 2 big game 7's coming on Sunday now. Minnesota in Denver and Indianapolis in New York.

I'd take Denver over Minnesota. If the NY series was in Indiana I'd say the Pacers are the favorite but it could go either way. In New York though, Brunson is capable of finding that next level. Tall task to win there in a game 7.
home team usually wins game 7, but nothing is 100%

I'll go with the knicks. but for minnesota it is so weird that they blew out the nuggets in the last game. that kind of scares me to pick denver. I think minnesota will win.

so it will probably be pacers and nuggets that win...

Last edited:

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
These teams are trying to out flop each other, and the refs are thrilled to be heavily involved.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Finally a truly great game. 115-114 Dallas, OKC with the ball.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
They don't win without Washington and Jones Jr.
Absolutely not. Both of them are amazing at both ends of the court. And lively was the real mvp of that fourth quarter. He had so many big offensive rebounds and buckets.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
BS call at the end you can’t call that foul with 2.5 left and bail Dallas out! Then even get the challenge wrong SGA clearly got ball first and you give Dallas 3fts total screw job imo. Can’t have an elimination game end on BS fts on a terrible bail out call!

Lorenzo

Reaction score
BS call at the end you can’t call that foul with 2.5 left and bail Dallas out! Then even get the challenge wrong SGA clearly got ball first and you give Dallas 3fts total screw job imo. Can’t have an elimination game end on BS fts on a terrible bail out call!
It was a foul. It wasn’t a blocked shot. Washington held the ball and SGA hit the arm after he hit the ball as the shot was being released. That play was made by doncic. OKC lived by the sword and died by it. They wanted the other players to beat them and that’s what happened. To their credit they never came off that plan. But maybe they should have.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It was a foul. It wasn’t a blocked shot. Washington held the ball and SGA hit the arm after he hit the ball as the shot was being released. That play was made by doncic. OKC lived by the sword and died by it. They wanted the other players to beat them and that’s what happened. To their credit they never came off that plan. But maybe they should have.
Nonsense every play when a guy hits the ball first it’s never a foul! Definitely should not be when challenged and watching in slow mo and the end of a shot clock to bail them out, can clearly see no body contact and hit the ball first period! Obviously you’re a Dallas fan and happy with the result but an elimination game shouldn’t come down to the refs basically handing Dallas the game by awarding 3 BS free throws.