The complete steroid list?

CardsFan88

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
well I finished scanning the whole thing
Overall there were a ton of players that had association with the dbacks, but most seem to be before, after, or in the minor leagues.

Dbacks players or dback minor leaguers or dback minor league manager

Alex Cabrera
Jack Cust
Matt Williams
Jason Grimsley
Jose Guillen
Chris Donnels
Stephen Randolph
Mike Bell
Matt Herges
Troy Glaus
Also Wasn't Darren Holmes a member of the dbacks??

Quite a few of the lower level guys had good seasons, or promising stats that made you think, hey this guy could be good someday. Glenallen hill was one of those guys.

John Rocker...lol. I guess those #7 subway comments were roid rage?

I don't have everyone, but at about page 20-50 I started this list, I didn't add many people that I knew were on the list, so some you'll see on the cnn list, but quite a few you won't. Also included what page matt williams stuff is on 303-304.

Marvin Benard, Barry Bonds, Bobby
Estalella, Jason Giambi, Jeremy Giambi, Armando Rios, Benito Santiago, Gary Sheffield, and
Randy Velarde
lenny dykstra
david segui
larry bigbie
brian roberts
jack cust
tim laker
josias manzanillo
F.P. Santangelo
Ron villone
ryan franklin
Chris Donnels (dbacks)
todd williams
phil hiatt
adam piatt
todd pratt
kevin young
mike lansing
Cody McKay
jason christiansen
mike stanton
stephen randolph (dbacks)
jerry hairston, jr.
paul lo duca
adam riggs
bart miadich
fernando vina
kevin brown
eric gagne
mike bell (dback yakima bears manager)
matt herges (dbacks)
gary bennett, jr.
jim parque
brendan donnelly
chad allen
jeff williams
howie clark
Exavier 'nook' logan
The players were Matt Herges, Paul Lo Duca, Jeff Williams, Mike Judd, and
Ricky Stone
daniel naulty
rick ankiel
david bell
paul byrd
jose canseco
jay gibbons
jason grimsley (dbacks)
jose guillen (dbacks)
darren holmes (maybe dbacks?)
gary matthews jr.
john rocker
ismael valdez
matt williams (dbacks) pg 303-304
steve woodard

Last edited:

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jack Cust on there as well, power hitting minor leaguer in our system before we traded him...hmm

And troy glaus

Alot of these guys did have abnormal power seasons and gained alot of weight during their careers.

Cust has an interesting case from what I read this morning the part that names him says a teammate of his was using and had a locker right next to Cust. One day Cust asked him if he'd ever used steroids, he said yes, and then Cust admitted he was on them. The problem is according to Cust or the guy who spoke for Cust, he NEVER had a locker next to that player and he claims he can prove it.

That's the part of this that scares me we're going to spend months now listening to guys dispute this stuff and we have no idea if any of them are telling the truth. I was really getting annoyed with John Kruk for that reason he was discounting the people naming names as "disgruntled".

Hello, there's a reason most conspiracies fall apart and it's entirely because some people get disgruntled and spill the beans. Every time it happens the people they implicate say I'm innocent that guy is not credible, this situation is the same thing. Kruk is clearly showing that he's not far enough removed from being a player to be objective here.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05