The JETS are coming to your town!

nidan

Oscar
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Glad to meet you and yes it should be, I'm assuming you are a Jets fan ?

Bad news for you is it looks like Berry (DE) and Dansby (LB) will be playing this week, both were out last week.

These were the guys that made Warner's life miserable a couple of weeks ago.

Skkorpion

Grey haired old Bird
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We catch a break in not having to deal with Chad Pennington but Curtis Martin will make life difficult for our defense.

Long range weather forecast is for rain and bitter cold (60 degrees). That will keep the crowd small.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Skkorpion said:
We catch a break in not having to deal with Chad Pennington but Curtis Martin will make life difficult for our defense.

Long range weather forecast is for rain and bitter cold (60 degrees). That will keep the crowd small.

ugh, are you serious? i come back to phx for that? fecch.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hope Dockett "accidently" steps on one of Kendall's toes or breaks one of his fingernails. That should keep Pete out for at least three more games.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
Martin's injury looked serious at first as he was carted off the field.But he returned shortly thereafter.Lamont Jordan is no walk in the park,so stopping the run will be the key.I'll take our chances with cocaine Quincy having to beat us.

Cardinal Bob

Glutton for Punishment
Reaction score
Skkorpion said:
Long range weather forecast is for rain and bitter cold (60 degrees).

60 degrees is "bitter cold"?!?!? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Man, I gotta move to AZ. 60 degrees is barely sweatshirt weather! :D

OP
OP
T
Reaction score
nidan said:
Glad to meet you and yes it should be, I'm assuming you are a Jets fan ?
You are correct, I'm a die hard JETS fan.

BTW if the JETS are gonna have any shot @ the post season this year winning this week's game in Arizona is critical.

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The_Soothsayer said:
You are correct, I'm a die hard JETS fan.

BTW if the JETS are gonna have any shot @ the post season this year winning this week's game in Arizona is critical.
What do you guys think of Barrett? Has he had any trouble with more physical WRs?

PS--It's a critical game for the Cardinals, too. Not just for post season hopes (that's all they really are at this point, IMO, "Hopes"), but because Denny wants to establish King as the legitimate starting QB.

OP
OP
T
Reaction score
Pariah said:
What do you guys think of Barrett? Has he had any trouble with more physical WRs?

PS--It's a critical game for the Cardinals, too. Not just for post season hopes (that's all they really are at this point, IMO, "Hopes"), but because Denny wants to establish King as the legitimate starting QB.
Thruthfully Barrett for the most part has had a pretty pedestrian year so far(which isn't the worst thing to say about a CB). While he hasn't made many great plays he really hasn't been burned either. As far as I've been able to tell he's been holding his own against all types of receivers.

I'm not worried about there being a "Kendall Curse" he's been a very good addition the JETS OL. IMO the JETS OL ranks among the best in the league and Pete Kendall has been a big part of it.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
wembley88 said:
rain,60's and bitter cold....

That made me smile here in Scotland

Skkorp said that for the last home game too.

Here's me at the game though. :cool:

Rained Saturday, rained Monday, sun shone all afternoon Sunday. Another sign that the Cards rule at home.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cbus cardsfan said:
Martin's injury looked serious at first as he was carted off the field.But he returned shortly thereafter.Lamont Jordan is no walk in the park,so stopping the run will be the key.I'll take our chances with cocaine Quincy having to beat us.

cocaine Quincy - ouch.

We'll find some way to win this weekend.

Lex - I love ya man and I hope to see steam bruning out your ears when I mention Kendall to you at halftime.

Smallguy

Reaction score
Pariah said:

Barrett can't cover well at all he has been beat by many WR. But he has stop the run well.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
SECTION 11 said:
it's gotta be 67 in the expansive confines of my cubicle, and lemme tell ya, i'm freezing my ass off.

Hey S11,are your Huskers going to win Friday to get bowl elgible and face the BUckeyes in the Alamo bowl? I just realized how sad that sounds.I would've thought OSU/Nebraska would be Nat'l Championship game a few years ago.Now Neb has to win just to face OSU in the ALAMO bowl for crying out loud.

SECTION 11

vibraslap
Reaction score
Cbus cardsfan said:
Hey S11,are your Huskers going to win Friday to get bowl elgible and face the BUckeyes in the Alamo bowl? I just realized how sad that sounds.I would've thought OSU/Nebraska would be Nat'l Championship game a few years ago.Now Neb has to win just to face OSU in the ALAMO bowl for crying out loud.
Wouldn't be too bad of a matchup. Well, actually OSU would probably pound on 'em pretty good.

J_E_T_SJetsJetsJets

J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets
Reaction score
Pariah said:

No. He has had problems with every receiver.