The NEM mistake

Skkorpion

Grey haired old Bird
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was at Cards camp all this week with no time to deal with over 200 e-mails each day.

NEM was mistakingly invited back to this board by another admin.

My apologies. This will not happen again. NEM will never be welcome on ASFN. I'm sure he'll always find a way to sneak back. There is not much I can do about that except to keep banning him.

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Love what your doing Skkorp!

Must say I surely cant argue with that decision! :thumbup:

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Yeah, I was scared there for a moment.

Cats

Rookie
Reaction score
Good to see! My sole mission in life is to bust NEM when he tries to use a different username and point it out, as I did here on the Cardinals message board. I don't post very often here on this board, but I do read it.

NEM is a cancer and needs to be cut out!

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Cats
I don't post very often here on this board, but I do read it.

Still very much puzzled by this????? :confused:

CardinalMike

Chickens can't clap!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Shane H
Still very much puzzled by this????? :confused:

He is probably like me always lurking and reading and rarely if ever posting, in my case its been years. :D

Cardinal Mike..

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by CardinalMike
He is probably like me always lurking and reading and rarely if ever posting, in my case its been years. :D

Cardinal Mike..

I know I have been posting with Cats for years now actually. He/She happens to be an avid poster at the Cardinals official board with well over 2000 posts and is highly knowlegeable.

yet for some reason chooses not to pot here???? Hence the

:confused:

Young Gun

rebel without a cause
Reaction score
Originally posted by Skkorpion
I was at Cards camp all this week with no time to deal with over 200 e-mails each day.

My apologies. This will not happen again. NEM will never be welcome on ASFN. I'm sure he'll always find a way to sneak back. There is not much I can do about that except to keep banning him.

yeah, I noticed a few 'NEM' posts of late.

I thought I was just seeing things or having a really, really bad dream:D

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Skkorpion

Skkorp - it's your board and what you says goes - but it seemed like people were atcually conversing with and he wasn't being an ass at all. I mean - isn't there a way for him to be on the the msack board alone - it didn;t seem like he was going over to the Cardinal board and he seemed to be quite social and even complimentary to the Cards - I mean it is supposed to be a smack baord right?

Was he doing anything yesterday that made hima menace? I really didn't see it. In fact - he would probably be great running off those Bronco trolls who love Plummer so much. Just my two cents.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
cheese -

It's not about anything NEM's done recently. He burned his bridges with Skkorp a long time ago. I was realy shocked to see him "alowed" back on here, knowing what I know. Jim has maintained from the beginning that this will be a NEM-free community.

Cats

Rookie
Reaction score
Originally posted by Shane H
I know I have been posting with Cats for years now actually. He/She happens to be an avid poster at the Cardinals official board with well over 2000 posts and is highly knowlegeable.

yet for some reason chooses not to pot here???? Hence the

:confused:

Hey you guys pot here, now I know why this board is so popular :lol: Just kidding.

All most everyone here is Cardinal friendly and very knowlegeable about the Cardinals. I enjoy reading the board, but the reason I post more at azcardinals.com is to defend against the Cardinal haters and especially the Bidwill bashers.

Somebody has do it :evil:

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Re: Re: The NEM mistake

Originally posted by cheesebeef
Skkorp - it's your board and what you says goes - but it seemed like people were atcually conversing with and he wasn't being an ass at all. I mean - isn't there a way for him to be on the the msack board alone - it didn;t seem like he was going over to the Cardinal board and he seemed to be quite social and even complimentary to the Cards - I mean it is supposed to be a smack baord right?

Was he doing anything yesterday that made hima menace? I really didn't see it. In fact - he would probably be great running off those Bronco trolls who love Plummer so much. Just my two cents.

Cheese I dont know how long you have been around message boards but the hatred for NEM around here runs long and very deep. I for one am ecstatic about Skkorps decision. Brian hit it right on the head in his post. This runs much deeper than most people know.

I have had so much bad blood with that prick over the years and Skkorp as well that no bridge could ever be mended.

Oh he always plays nice when he first comes on but eventually and surely his true color end up coming through loud and clear!

arthurracoon

The Cardinal Smiles
Reaction score
Originally posted by Cats
Hey you guys pot here, now I know why this board is so popular :lol: Just kidding.

All most everyone here is Cardinal friendly and very knowlegeable about the Cardinals. I enjoy reading the board, but the reason I post more at azcardinals.com is to defend against the Cardinal haters and especially the Bidwill bashers.

Somebody has do it :evil:

I commend you for that :thumbup:

(I'm not 100% sure what that means, but I'm sure it's good!)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05