The Official Impatiently Awaiting the Finley News thread

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
wilecoyotesupergenius said:
That could be good news for the Suns...

...Walker has the reputation for being one of those guys..."the more you are around him the less you like him"........

...by the end of the week, Walker may end up selling Finley on Phoenix!

Come on Walker...say something controversial and/or innappropriate...like..."I really hope you decide on Miami cuz we really need 8-10 minutes of good play off the bench"....

:D

They played together for a whole season in Dallas.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Am I the only one on this board that doesn't believe Finley holds the key to us winning the NBA Championship? I honestly think it would be NICE if he came here, but certainly not necessary. This team is going to thrive or die on the Amare point center experiment. I am much more interested in that, than if Finley decides to finally decide something. :D

djohnson

Rookie
Reaction score
Ugh... posted in the Miami Herald's Heat Forum:

To: ALL (1 of 2)

I hear from a reliable source that Finley is gonna choose the Spurs. When it goes down remember you heard it from me first.

I wonder who the source is? Kinda makes you wonder if Pop is blowing smoke when he thinks that Finley will choose the Suns.

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
You can't be serious. Some completely anonymous yahoo on a random message board says, "I hear from a reliable source," and you instantly believe him?

We already know that Finley might go to Miami.

djohnson

Rookie
Reaction score
Yes I'm serious. Finley also might go to the Wolves. You know what? Finley might also go to the Suns.

Point is...we are in the "Official Impatiently Awaiting the Finley News thread". Therefore, I have posted a thread that seems to relate quite well to the topic. :stupid:

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
Therefore, I have posted a thread that seems to relate quite well to the topic.

So what's the "Ugh" all about? If you recognize that the thing you're quoting is utter (censored), why bother quoting it at all, much less sharing your emotional reaction to it? Would it make you feel any better if I made up a post saying, "Sources tell me that Finley is coming to Phoenix"?

fordronken

Reaction score
elindholm said:
So what's the "Ugh" all about? If you recognize that the thing you're quoting is utter (censored), why bother quoting it at all, much less sharing your emotional reaction to it? Would it make you feel any better if I made up a post saying, "Sources tell me that Finley is coming to Phoenix"?

Finley's coming to Phoenix?

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
Finley's coming to Phoenix?

That's what I read somewhere. The dude said it was legit.

OP
OP
Mike Olbinski

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
9:28pm and nothing.

You guys, Finley isn't the key to our championship, but he's a nice piece, and I want him here.

First off, just a good player to have. Second, to make a statement to the rest of the league that players will come here for less money because they want to play IN PHOENIX.

Mike

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
I heard from a source, I rather not mention Popovich, that Finley is going to end up in Phoenix! Mark it down! :D

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
elindholm said:
You can't be serious. Some completely anonymous yahoo on a random message board says, "I hear from a reliable source," and you instantly believe him?

We already know that Finley might go to Miami.

Agreed, and most agree that nobody other than Finley knows his choice right now, and even he might not know. Players around him say they don't know, coaches either. That's why it rings with just a little implausibility.

Evil Ash

Henchman Supreme
Reaction score
newfan101 said:
attachment.php

Nice red X you've got there.

OP
OP
Mike Olbinski

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
6:00am...

KTAR 620 this morning played the clip by Popovich this morning about Finley coming here.

I hope it's true.

Mike

Arizona's Finest

Your My Favorite Mistake
Reaction score
Seriously guys, has this been the most ridiculous off season ever.....I mean all this waiting just to know what our starting 5 is going to look like....First the JJ saga and now this.......

To quote a wise man.......

"I'm freaking out man" - underrated (and unnamed) actor in the backseat of opening scene of Super Troopers

:stick:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SportsBetJake