The Official Jason Terry is a Punk Thread

DeAnna

Just A Face in The Crowd
Reaction score
ok, it's obvious no one thinks Dirk is a punk so I submit Jason Terry. Can't stand that guy! Especially when he curls his upper lip to make it look like he's a bad ****. Then he elbows Nash and cuts his forehead. Not to mention he punched Finley in the family jewels. :mad:

Fearless1J418

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Finley's jewels?

OK first, Finley jumped right up, and started dancing around. JET hit him between the legs, but no jewels were involved because none were present.

Second, this "punk" stuff is actually pretty entertaining considering between the 2 teams, only one has a player putting the opposing player in a headlock as he blows by him for the 5th time.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wu banga said:
Terry doesn't like ex-mavs, raja's next.

Please don't ban me.

Jason Terry doesn't want to see what a healthy Raja Bell can do. Ask Kobe. Raja is player and does not let anyone walk on him... for real.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Also, I want to voice that no one should be calling any player a "punk." Especially in a thread topic.

justAndy

Jolly Nihilist
Reaction score
i agree mainstreet - those guys are all badasses to even have made it to that level - step back fanboy wannabe tough guy.

Cubans Bucket Boy

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
So how did that whole, "Walking through the huddle" thing go for you guys? Did it motivate the suns... Prove that they were nails?

hm...

justAndy

Jolly Nihilist
Reaction score
Bucket Boy - it was neither here nor there - if fans want to make an issue of it that's their perogative - NBA players are for the most part over it - The Mavs knew TT was trying to fire up the FANS - the players don't care.
Your screenname is funny.
**********, too.
(cop mustache)

reed

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Jason Terry is Hard

Jason Terry is a hard tough rugged competitor. Do not confuse that with being a punk. All championship teams need tough rugged competitors. Jason and the Mavs simply chose not to be punked by little Stevie Nash or little timmy thomas. Consequently, you went home with your tails stuck between your legs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05