The Official Offseason: Who Really Needs To Step It Up In 2005?

WHO NEEDS TO BE THE MAN FOR IT TO HAPPEN? WHY? Pick 3-5

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rams4evah

Veteran
Reaction score
ASUCHRIS said:
Not me...funny how things turn out...I've noticed, many Rams fans pine for Warner...do you think they are pining for Warner, or the winning ways of those teams?

Imagine if Jake brought home a SuperBowl ring, especailly after sucking for so long. Warner will always be liked in St. Louis, just like Emmitt was always liked in Dallas, or A. Williams in Phoenix. That said, I hope Warner sucks at least twice this year, and that Mike Stone steps it up.

I actaully hope that we suck enough to get Marmie fired. He's no L. Smith.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
Rams4evah said:
Imagine if Jake brought home a SuperBowl ring, especailly after sucking for so long. Warner will always be liked in St. Louis, just like Emmitt was always liked in Dallas, or A. Williams in Phoenix. That said, I hope Warner sucks at least twice this year, and that Mike Stone steps it up.

I actaully hope that we suck enough to get Marmie fired.
He's no L. Smith.

Stone has no hope. zero. none. nada. You would better off hoping that you find a big bag of money on your way home from work than hoping that Stone becomes even an adequate starter at safety or CB.

And, Marmie being the DC for the lambs in 06' is a 50/50 proposition. For our sake, I hope the rams defensive talent is able to mask his incompetence just enough to buy him one more year.

BigRedFan

Registered
Reaction score
1. The offensive line

2. The defensive line (mainly run defense)

I expect QB, RB, WR etc to be adequate even if not stellar. But our success depends on #1 and #2, 2 areas we traditionally are weak in.