The problem with this team

tnmike

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
This team has an over abundance of stupid players. Lots of athletic ability but dumber than a sack of rocks.

GoldGloveschmidt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Or maybe the coaches aren't training them properly? I doubt the Cardinals somehow managed to get all of the 'dumb' players on one roster.

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
Tackling the runner before the clock expired said everything you need to know about the Cards' football IQ! Nice coaching as well.

moosehead

All Star
Reaction score
On his call with Doug and Wolf this morning, Keim alluded to this, a bit. He says he's on the practice field and sees what the coaches are teaching both schematically and in regards to technique. He is concerned that some players aren't retaining the training and will ensure in the future they hire smart players capable of learning and retaining the training (paraphrasing)

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Maybe they should use Tai Chi to adjust their Chakra or however it works, I dunno, sumtin'

Jason1970

Reaction score
On his call with Doug and Wolf this morning, Keim alluded to this, a bit. He says he's on the practice field and sees what the coaches are teaching both schematically and in regards to technique. He is concerned that some players aren't retaining the training and will ensure in the future they hire smart players capable of learning and retaining the training (paraphrasing)

Keim needs to draft a couple of WR over 6ft tall and 200lbs.

These little guys don't work, John Brown... Please. Then I see Tyrek Hill with KC who is fast and short but built. and he is tearing it up

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05