The Real Reason Whiz Cut Leinart

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The real reason is because not one USC QB has ever guided an NFL team to the Super Bowl, much less won one. Rob Johnson is the only USC QB to have a ring. He only got one being the backup to Brad Johnson and never played against the Raiders. Not one USC QB has led a team to a Super Bowl victory, has led a team to the Super Bowl or even played in a Super Bowl at all (never came in due to an injury either)..

Stats dont lie...

:D

Last edited:

BirdMan21

Ex-Ex-AP Hype Man
Reaction score
But was the rated 90/100 and with the projected for 98/100, how do stats argue that?

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
The real reason is because not one USC QB has ever guided an NFL team to the Super Bowl, much less won one. Rob Johnson is the only USC QB to have a ring. He only got one being the backup to Brad Johnson and never played against the Raiders.

Stats dont lie...

Matt Cassell helped the Pats to Super Bowl 42 as he held a clip board :D

I would be suprised if USC hasn't had the most players play in the Super Bowl & they sure have had alot of HOF's...you're right Gee they should just close the campus up at USC

BirdMan21

Ex-Ex-AP Hype Man
Reaction score
Cassell didn't play the game despite his higher potential and game rating than the Brady, so he doesn't count.

The Cassell is rated at 96 out of 100 with a potential for 99/100 while Brady is currently only a 97 but his potential decreasing with age at a rate of 3 per year giving him a potential of -52/100

OP
OP
Gee!

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Matt Cassell helped the Pats to Super Bowl 42 as he held a clip board :D

I would be suprised if USC hasn't had the most players play in the Super Bowl & they sure have had alot of HOF's...you're right Gee they should just close the campus up at USC

The fact remains.. Not one USC QB has led a team to the SB.. No matter what their rating or projected rating to be is..

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How many Fordham QBs have rings?

For that matter, are there any Oregon QBs with rings?

(There are at least two BYU QBs I can think of that have won championships, though).

Indiana Hoosier

Registered
Reaction score
With A QB, you really never know, Unitas, Starr, Jim Hart, Charley Johnson, Montana, and the list goes on an and on! (had to through a couple a couple Cards in the mix) :thewave:

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Mine is Anthony Davis...boy the game he had against Notre Dame back in the '70's was one of the best I've ever witnessed.

Mine is Reggie Bush. Because it was his fumble/lateral that led to Texas' BCS Championship.

Last edited:

Brian

PANEM ET CIRCENSES
Reaction score
But was the rated 90/100 and with the projected for 98/100, how do stats argue that?

Cassell didn't play the game despite his higher potential and game rating than the Brady, so he doesn't count.

The Cassell is rated at 96 out of 100 with a potential for 99/100 while Brady is currently only a 97 but his potential decreasing with age at a rate of 3 per year giving him a potential of -52/100

:biglaugh:

Awesome.

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
wow Good ratings, Why do I have that paranoid feeling of laying face down in a ditch while others poke me with white hot burning sticks.

I don't know what kind of giant hand it would take? swinging out of hades and slapping you all upside your helmetless heads to show you Matt Leinart was not the problem with 2010 AZ Cardinals? As I said relentlessly.

Matty is 10 times a better NFL QB than all 3 of the QB's Whiz hand picked over him combined. And thats the damned truth. Rather a U-S-C QB ever won a super bowl or not.

He had a 110 QB on this piece of crap of an offense with no will to run and a playcaller that throws 2/3rds of the time in any and all circumstances? we had 3 score leads and passed like our hair was on fire almost 50% of the games in 2009?

I don't give hoot about USC as accused, I like me some QB with 4 NCAA championship games experience, 2 wins and a Heisman, another historic 3rd loss in the last seconds.

Than He gets to start and break NFL rookie scoring and yardage records for Our Arizona Cardinals. Then sets behind a resurging HOF QB as the Cardinals go to their first SB and 2nd NFCW Division Title.

Comes out and out performs all NFL QB's in the preseason by a mile in spite of a HC?playcaller screwing with his head, kicking him the groin and basically systematically turning a young SB team in the oldest team in the NFL.

We seen the results in 2010. Yea I'm a Cards fan first and always, But i like me some Matt Leinart and Carson Palmer and Matt Cassel and Mark Sanchez.

Some peoples kids?

so you guys don't think any of these QB's would upgrade our current QB position? What the hell's going on out there?

So promote the PGC to OC over the RGC with hall of fame credentials and just keep pushing the under the mud every time they climb up.

Is Mike Miller the best choice available at OC? the worst division in history is licking their lips at the oppurtunity to play our sorry AZ.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Gee!

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
wow Good ratings, Why do I have that paranoid feeling of laying face down in a ditch while others poke me with white hot burning sticks.

I don't know what kind of giant hand it would take? swinging out of hades and slapping you all upside your helmetless heads to show you Matt Leinart was not the problem with 2010 AZ Cardinals? As I said relentlessly.

Matty is 10 times a better NFL QB than all 3 of the QB's Whiz hand picked over him combined. And thats the damned truth. Rather a U-S-C QB ever won a super bowl or not.

He had a 110 QB on this piece of crap of an offense with no will to run and a playcaller that throws 2/3rds of the time in any and all circumstances? we had 3 score leads and passed like our hair was on fire almost 50% of the games in 2009?

I don't give hoot about USC as accused, I like me some QB with 4 NCAA championship games experience, 2 wins and a Heisman, another historic 3rd loss in the last seconds.

Than He gets to start and break NFL rookie scoring and yardage records for Our Arizona Cardinals. Then sets behind a resurging HOF QB as the Cardinals go to their first SB and 2nd NFCW Division Title.

Comes out and out performs all NFL QB's in the preseason by a mile in spite of a HC?playcaller screwing with his head, kicking him the groin and basically systematically turning a young SB team in the oldest team in the NFL.

We seen the results in 2010. Yea I'm a Cards fan first and always, But i like me some Matt Leinart and Carson Palmer and Matt Cassel and Mark Sanchez.

Some peoples kids?

so you guys don't think any of these QB's would upgrade our current QB position? What the hell's going on out there?

So promote the PGC to OC over the RGC with hall of fame credentials and just keep pushing the under the mud every time they climb up.

Is Mike Miller the best choice available at OC? the worst division in history is licking their lips at the oppurtunity to play our sorry AZ.

WTF does any of this mean? HAHA Im dying laughing over here.. What a cluster-F of a post.. hahaha .. Its like THESMEL is shooting at sounds in the pitch dark..

OP
OP
Gee!

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here's what I picture THESMEL as when posting his ramblings..

You must be registered for see images

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I would be glad to trade you a slap upside the head so that I could poke you with a white hot burning stick...

j/k Illegitimi non carborundum, Mel

moklerman

Rise from the Ashes III
Reaction score
I guess the Cardinals should only go after QB's from Northern Iowa.

Stupid thread. Shame on you for taking the bait Thesmel.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I guess the Cardinals should only go after QB's from Northern Iowa.

Stupid thread. Shame on you for taking the bait Thesmel.

Hey, don't forget the Cards won an NFL Championship with a QB from MISSOURI.

Rats

Somanyfreaks,SofewCircus'
Reaction score
Hey, don't forget the Cards won an NFL Championship with a QB from MISSOURI.

Maybe it is time to draft another one:D Last one we drafted was not to great though...

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Maybe it is time to draft another one:D Last one we drafted was not to great though...

I'm still Pisz'ed about that one.

Speaking of QBs can anyone name 3 famous Sports Figures drafted by the Cards who never played a down for them.

Hint one was a QB from USC.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm still Pisz'ed about that one.

Speaking of QBs can anyone name 3 famous Sports Figures drafted by the Cards who never played a down for them.

Hint one was a QB from USC.

Namath is the only one I can think of