The Road to the NFC West Championship starts tomorrow!

HawkManDan

Reaction score
AZCardsWin said:
I have a feeling the Cardinals are going to break out and do it big time!
Cardinals 38
Seahawks 20

Go Cards/ America!
Tim

lol...if the Cards score 38 points, i'll run through the stadium naked. Cards will score 2 touchdowns TOPS

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Why not

The Seahawk defense isn't exactly a powerhouse and unlike Vick, Warner will actually throw the ball to WRs the Falcons can only dream about having. Can the Seahawks win, you bet...but at the same time they could end up losing big time as well. This is the Wild Wild ***** West and one thing I do know... the Seahawks have less of a chance of scoring over thirty on us than the Cardinals. Alexander is a great back and if the Seahawks win, it will be behind him and a low scoring ball control rush attack. The Rams have a better offense than the Hawks and they didn't exactly light the Cards up.

GO CARDINALS!!!

Redsz

We do this together
Reaction score
HawkManDan said:
lol...if the Cards score 38 points, i'll run through the stadium naked. Cards will score 2 touchdowns TOPS

Run a long troll. Run a long...

Reaction score
Jetstream Green said:
The Seahawk defense isn't exactly a powerhouse and unlike Vick, Warner will actually throw the ball to WRs the Falcons can only dream about having. Can the Seahawks win, you bet...but at the same time they could end up losing big time as well. This is the Wild Wild ***** West and one thing I do know... the Seahawks have less of a chance of scoring over thirty on us than the Cardinals. Alexander is a great back and if the Seahawks win, it will be behind him and a low scoring ball control rush attack. The Rams have a better offense than the Hawks and they didn't exactly light the Cards up.

GO CARDINALS!!!

We had a pedestrian passing attack in the last meaning and still were only 6 points off of 30... and that was when your defense was looking good.

They haven't looked like they did last year so far this season (save for Karlos Dansby who is a flat out freak)..

jstadvl

R U gonna B My Girl
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Dockett

don't look bad either. I don't think we've seen the Cards whole D package yet due to the LB injuries and CB's.
I do agree that this game is pivotal in the west. Neither team can afford to lose this one.
I would not be suprised if the Cards go balls to the wall and throw everything they've got at Seattle.
Both side of the Cards, O and D have to play mean. Take a penalty at times, no quarter given.
I think Seattle may believe they're the darlings of the west and slightly overlook us, because we haven't looked dominant so far. good.
That's just mho.

Hawkfandyno

Rookie
Reaction score
jstadvl said:
I think Seattle may believe they're the darlings of the west .

no, that was last year. the "darlings" of the west this year were the cards.

jstadvl

R U gonna B My Girl
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Not yet

LOL. I still think most people think Seattle is the team in the west. The Cards have been picked more as everybodies"feelgood" story.(everybody is a stretch)
The Cards could very well pull it out. But they can't have things go the way the did in the lambs game.
It has to be an even playing field for the Cards to win and they got hosed by the officials last game.
I'm not saying the Cards didn't lose it, but the officiating didn't help at all.
An even playing field all the way around and they'll suprise alot of teams.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05