The Whis of AZ

TucsonDevil

Good to be back!
Reaction score
The Bidwells ought to walk into his office tomorrow with his contract in hand and say, "we want to extend you 5 more years and give you 100% pay raise... is that cool?"

Really, this team believes in Whiz... and he believes in them.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Bidwells ought to walk into his office tomorrow with his contract in hand and say, "we want to extend you 5 more years and give you 100% pay raise... is that cool?"

Really, this team believes in Whiz... and he believes in them.

Bidwills

Arizona's Finest

Your My Favorite Mistake
Reaction score
Wouldn't trade him for any other coach. I mean everyone wants to give Tomlin so much love but whats tougher - taking over a team that went to the Super Bowl the year prior and getting one and done and then to the Super Bowl.

Or taking over the unequivical worst franchise in football (not anymore though!:)) and going 8-8 and then the Super Bowl.

Guess we will find out come two Sundays from now.

Loved Wiz the minute he came on board and he only continues to surpass expectations. He is the one coach who has my full confidence and I don't second guess anything he does.

He could release Warner and Leinart and tell me he wants to go with St Pierre for the Super Bowl and I would go with it. He has THAT much cred with me.

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wiz is a great hire by the FO. Does this guy ever get excited? The team is totally buying into his system and its working.

Reaction score
Whisenhunt's contract runs through 2011 (three more years)!

It's unlikely that he will get an extension this year. Not saying he doesn't deserve it, just not likely to happen until the end of next season at the soonest.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Has Tomlin coached on a Super Bowl team before? If not, I would rather have the guy who was the winning OC.

Just saying.

SoCal Cardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Whiz is everything you want in a head coach.

Still bothers me he didn't get one, not one, vote for coach of the year.

I think the string of half-hearted debacles at the end of the year cost him big.

When it's all said and done.. I'll take SB winning Coach Whisenhunt over Coach of the year Whisenhunt anytime!