This is what happens

just do it

Registered
Reaction score
to ownership that is cheap and 11 million under the cap :bang: The Bidwills don't win because they truley do not care enough or they would not be 11 million under the cap. The bad karma trickles down from the top...

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
just do it said:
to ownership that is cheap and 11 million under the cap :bang: The Bidwills don't win because they truley do not care enough or they would not be 11 million under the cap. The bad karma trickles down from the top...
This doesn't have anything to do with ownership. In fact this is clearly on Warners head. I also think your figures are incorrect.

joeshmo

Kangol Hat Aficionado
Reaction score
WisconsinCard said:
This doesn't have anything to do with ownership. In fact this is clearly on Warners head. I also think your figures are incorrect.

He was off my 1 Mill.

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Name me 1 player available who would have helped with victory today

joeshmo

Kangol Hat Aficionado
Reaction score
Ryanwb said:

Will Allen
RW Mquarters

Both were going to make the Cards their first visits when FA started until we told them to go home after we knew we were going to sign Edge. Even though we would still have 10 Mill left.

But then again it wasnt the CB's that lost us the game today as we did hold them to only 16 points.

DevonCardsFan

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
joeshmo said:
Will Allen
RW Mquarters

Both were going to make the Cards their first visits when FA started until we told them to go home after we knew we were going to sign Edge. Even though we would still have 10 Mill left.

But then again it wasnt the CB's that lost us the game today as we did hold them to only 16 points.

I wouldn't of minded seeing Ty Law out there

Evil Ash

Henchman Supreme
Reaction score
just do it said:

Can someone please explain to me the connection between the fact that the Cards are under the cap and Warner sucking so much ass?

If we got burned by a lack of depth, I might understand but we lost this game because Warner forgot what team he played for

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
In other words our ownership has Aligator arms.

Yes it's obvious, we get all the momentum in the world, ownership goes over the middle, see the $ bearing down like a freight train and short arms the pass, we lose.

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
Evil Ash said:
Can someone please explain to me the connection between the fact that the Cards are under the cap and Warner sucking so much ass?

If we got burned by a lack of depth, I might understand but we lost this game because Warner forgot what team he played for

Ok one whole drive was Ware getting torched by Holt.

Ware, cut by another team and starts for us.

That's my explanation anyway.

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Evil Ash said:

The QB position lost the game today. Don't believe we were in the market for one in the offseason. We actually pay Warner quite well for this display of ineptness.

Evil Ash

Henchman Supreme
Reaction score
conraddobler said:
Ok one whole drive was Ware getting torched by Holt.

Ware, cut by another team and starts for us.

That's my explanation anyway.

If Ware sucked that badly and was responsible for the loss then OK I'd understand this rant.

However it was Warner (who is paid quite well) and his repeated turnovers as well as missed reads that killed the team today.

Last week this rant might've worked but this week it doesn't make sense whatsoever

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
Evil Ash said:
If Ware sucked that badly and was responsible for the loss then OK I'd understand this rant.

However it was Warner (who is paid quite well) and his repeated turnovers as well as missed reads that killed the team today.

Last week this rant might've worked but this week it doesn't make sense whatsoever

Let's put it this way, that 10 million thing was there last week and will be there until they spend it.

It isn't the reason we lost any one game, however it could have helped, we'll never know because it's still in the bank.

I think that having money in the bank and watching this team struggle is sadistic, I know if I were the owner and it was my money I'd feel ashamed staring at the money while this team lost game after game.

It's somewhat like watching an old lady get mugged and consoling yourself with fact that you probably couldn't have taken the guy anyway... nice way to step up to the plate.

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
just do it said:

I think it is the height of stupidity to say the Bidwills don't care enough to win. The care because they are businessmen and there are many dollars to be had from getting home playoff games and that goes to them because the players salaries are done by that time. Believe me, the Bidwills want to win...I simply think they still do not know how to do it and are paralyzed in their decisionmaking as a result.

40yearfan

DEFENSE!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
conraddobler said:
Let's put it this way, that 10 million thing was there last week and will be there until they spend it.

It isn't the reason we lost any one game, however it could have helped, we'll never know because it's still in the bank.

I think that having money in the bank and watching this team struggle is sadistic, I know if I were the owner and it was my money I'd feel ashamed staring at the money while this team lost game after game.

It's somewhat like watching an old lady get mugged and consoling yourself with fact that you probably couldn't have taken the guy anyway... nice way to step up to the plate.

Yeah, that's right. The players had nothing to do with this loss, it's all on the owners. We don't want to blame Warner who was personally responsible for 5 turnovers or Green for benching Macklin when we have the Bidwills we can pick on.

How anyone can blame this loss on anything other than Warner turnovers is beyond me.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
40yearfan said:
Yeah, that's right. The players had nothing to do with this loss, it's all on the owners. We don't want to blame Warner who was personally responsible for 5 turnovers or Green for benching Macklin when we have the Bidwills we can pick on.

How anyone can blame this loss on anything other than Warner turnovers is beyond me.

It's because in decade after decade of losing the one constant are the Bidwills. Hundreds of players and coaches have come through here to rot, stink and disappear, just like a bum's underwear.

I have to agree with duckjake right now. It doesn't matter who coaches, blocks, runs, catches, passes or tackles for this team. Vince Lombardi and Joe Montana couldn't win here.

Derm

slippery when wet
Reaction score
you can write a letter of apology to Pottsville and maybe the curse will be broken. Or perhaps you can do some sort of voodoo incantation. How about dealing with reality....

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
you can write a letter of apology to Pottsville and maybe the curse will be broken. Or perhaps you can do some sort of voodoo incantation. How about dealing with reality....

the reality is we have the worst owner in professional sports. There's nothing we can do about it but pray for dumb luck.

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Ty Law would have helped tremendously. A crafty vet on Tory Holt would have been nice.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ty Law would have helped tremendously. A crafty vet on Tory Holt would have been nice.

anyone but a waiver wire pickup who couldn't even stick as a STer on an Eagles team that ain't got the best secondary would do... Will Allen, R.W. McQuarters... you know.. NFL players.

Nasser22

Sec. 32: Go Devils!
Reaction score
I thought it was 10.7 mil...
You are right. That's close at least. I know it was close to 11 mil since it was in the paper today. They should've went after one of many cornerbacks available during the off-season. That could have made the difference today, though Kurt playing well also would have helped.

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
anyone but a waiver wire pickup who couldn't even stick as a STer on an Eagles team that ain't got the best secondary would do... Will Allen, R.W. McQuarters... you know.. NFL players.

I agree with you 100% ownership should have done more, however even a cheap owner deserves more from his players and coaches than this.

You can say that we shouldn't have to see Ware playing corner for this team, yes you can.

You can say we should have better options on the O line, you can.

You really can't say that's why we lost, it isn't.

Our QB fumbled the ball, and had 3 picks, that was the MAIN reason we lost, our coach decided to let them run real plays after we got a crucial first down, that's a secondary reason we lost.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I agree with you 100% ownership should have done more, however even a cheap owner deserves more from his players and coaches than this.

You can say that we shouldn't have to see Ware playing corner for this team, yes you can.

You can say we should have better options on the O line, you can.

You really can't say that's why we lost, it isn't.

Our QB fumbled the ball, and had 3 picks, that was the MAIN reason we lost, our coach decided to let them run real plays after we got a crucial first down, that's a secondary reason we lost.

Oh, believe me Conrad, Kurt Warner has the OVERWHELMING burden of responsibility sitting on his shoulders for this loss - there's no doubt about that.

But it just tore me up inside watching a 98 yard Ram drive where all Bulger did was drop back, turn his head to Torry Holt and throw him 4 balls for 80 yards on that drive which led to the only TD - that was just nauseating... not as nauseating as Dirty Kurt's play, but nauseating nonetheless.

Today just showed that there's a PLETHORA (Jeffe, do you know what a plethora is? Oh yes El Guapo!) of problems with this team.

You gotta admit - some of you laughed at the end of the game. I mean, you have to laugh to keep from crying, right?

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
Oh, believe me Conrad, Kurt Warner has the OVERWHELMING burden of responsibility sitting on his shoulders for this loss - there's no doubt about that.

But it just tore me up inside watching a 98 yard Ram drive where all Bulger did was drop back, turn his head to Torry Holt and throw him 4 balls for 80 yards on that drive which led to the only TD - that was just nauseating... not as nauseating as Dirty Kurt's play, but nauseating nonetheless.

Today just showed that there's a PLETHORA (Jeffe, do you know what a plethora is? Oh yes El Guapo!) of problems with this team.

You gotta admit - some of you laughed at the end of the game. I mean, you have to laugh to keep from crying, right?

Oh believe me I didn't laugh, no, not at all, my father, a Rams fan called and was laughing hysterically, my wife answered the phone and told him I'd call him back, she knew better, I didn't call him, I'll deal with that tomorrow.

This one was awful, I don't care who is to blame this one put extra gray hairs on my head, but mostly it just left me numb.

I'll never be able to stomach rooting for KW again, ever, never ever never, he's dead to me.

Last years Rams fiasco followed by this, nope never again, he's not ripping my heart out ever again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05