This is what happens

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh believe me I didn't laugh, no, not at all, my father, a Rams fan called and was laughing hysterically, my wife answered the phone and told him I'd call him back, she knew better, I didn't call him, I'll deal with that tomorrow.

This one was awful, I don't care who is to blame this one put extra gray hairs on my head, but mostly it just left me numb.

I'll never be able to stomach rooting for KW again, ever, never ever never, he's dead to me.

Last years Rams fiasco followed by this, nope never again, he's not ripping my heart out ever again.

you know what's really funny, or really sad? At the bar, people were slapping me and Ouchie on the back saying "you've got this one! lucky bastards!" And we just looked at each other like SOMETHING horrific was going to happen... Rackers boinking it off the upright... a sack.. something. And then right before the play, Ouchie said, "Can we just direct snap it to Edge so that Warner can't fumble it" and then... VOILA! It's scary how well we know this team... you can take the team out of the crap-ass stadium but you can take the crap-ass out of the team.

We laughed the entire walk home. It was sad.

Osbern61

Insomniac
Reaction score
I told my wife seconds before the fatal snap, "If I were the Rams, I'd let Edge waltz into the endzone so we can have some time for a drive ourselves."
I'd make a terrible coach, I guess.

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
you sound like a woman scorned...
buck up big fella, it'll be alright. But not tonight

I think women have that part right, when they decide you are done, you're done.

I'll be a bit of a woman on this, fine, it suits the situation IMO.

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
you know what's really funny, or really sad? At the bar, people were slapping me and Ouchie on the back saying "you've got this one! lucky bastards!" And we just looked at each other like SOMETHING horrific was going to happen... Rackers boinking it off the upright... a sack.. something. And then right before the play, Ouchie said, "Can we just direct snap it to Edge so that Warner can't fumble it" and then... VOILA! It's scary how well we know this team... you can take the team out of the crap-ass stadium but you can take the crap-ass out of the team.

We laughed the entire walk home. It was sad.

I know I was like, something's wrong, we aren't winning this game, I thought Rackers looked nervous, I figured he'd pooch it, I'm sorry Neil.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05