Thoughts from LA.....

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
I assume this is baltimorer/t.r.h. again? I noticed the style on about the third post.

AZZenny

Reaction score
If we're talking game by game adjustments, I'll take Coach D and Field Marshal Nash any day.

nowagimp

Reaction score
elindholm said:
Probably. The only question is who is ready to step up as a leader once Cassell is no longer there. But I agree, the Clippers have a lot of impressive young talent.
Livingston had 9 assists last night, I really like his court sense for a young(20?) point guard. He's already quite advanced, and he gets to learn from Sam I AM. The clippers in the future will go with the continued development of Livingston. If he stays healthy and gets stronger, he could be an all-star in 3-4 years and that team will be very good for many years with that nucleus.

Louis

DJ Roomba
Reaction score
Winning Friends and Influencing the People in My H
jibikao said:
I do know Clipper players look a lot more classier. I saw players smiling a lot more and a lot less hostility.

Yeah I felt that too.

Early there was a hard foul involving Nash and Mobley. The Mobley and Nash helped each other up and gave each other a pat on the back.

Then as the game went to commercial break D'Antoni went out and patted Mobley on the back.

The thing with the Clippers is their team has classy type of leaders. Between Brand and Cassell. Brand should be a bigger star than he is right now.

Maybe he needs more street cred a la Kobe?;)

DeAnna

Just A Face in The Crowd
Reaction score
jibikao said:
I do know Clipper players look a lot more classier. I saw players smiling a lot more and a lot less hostility. Man, what is it that made you hate Laker so much? Love or Hate me... they generate more HATE than love, the way I see it.

I think you answered your own question later on....but suffice it to say the Lakers tried to be thugs, but turned out to be wussy cats.

saxmanager

Reaction score
nowagimp said:
Livingston had 9 assists last night, I really like his court sense for a young(20?) point guard. He's already quite advanced, and he gets to learn from Sam I AM. The clippers in the future will go with the continued development of Livingston. If he stays healthy and gets stronger, he could be an all-star in 3-4 years and that team will be very good for many years with that nucleus.

Shawn has so much up side, but so much to learn. He just turned twenty, but he is going to be a big part of the Clips future, along with Brand of course. Maggette is a different story. He had some, let's say, disagreements with Dunleavy and if you remember, he was as good as traded to Indiana for Artest, but they nixed it because of Maggette's foot injury. This didn't sit too well with Maggette, and most Clipper followers feel that Maggette will be dealt in the off season.