Thoughts on The Cardinals' Offensive Line

Bodha

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
My thoughts on the Oline?

Levi Brown - I whole heartedly believe he could be a pro bowl caliber Guard. Hes a Mauler in the run game. Not enough quickness for a T, but more than enough for a G. ID LOVE to see him in at RG.

Daryn Colledge - Extremely overrated and the 2nd piece of the line who needs to be replaced after Snyder. Hes awful.

Lyle Centerline - I think his struggles are due to him being surrounded by bums on both sides. With a little structure, He would get back to his very good form. Solid guy.

Snyder- The worse G in the NFL behind Chilo Rachal...oh wait...

Massie - IF he plays like he did at the end of last year...its all good. If he plays like he did at the start..I hope Palmer has health insurance

52brandon

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
My thoughts on the Oline?

Levi Brown - I whole heartedly believe he could be a pro bowl caliber Guard. Hes a Mauler in the run game. Not enough quickness for a T, but more than enough for a G. ID LOVE to see him in at RG.

Daryn Colledge - Extremely overrated and the 2nd piece of the line who needs to be replaced after Snyder. Hes awful.

Lyle Centerline - I think his struggles are due to him being surrounded by bums on both sides. With a little structure, He would get back to his very good form. Solid guy.

Snyder- The worse G in the NFL behind Chilo Rachal...oh wait...

Massie - IF he plays like he did at the end of last year...its all good. If he plays like he did at the start..I hope Palmer has health insurance

if we move Levi inside, who would you want to replace him? Do we move Levi in to replace Snyder and take a LT in the draft? Which is likely to be Lane Johnson available at #7 (if Fisher, then I say absolutely do it. But I REALLY doubt he'll be there. And there's no point in even considering Joeckel will be available then). Do you think Nate Potter will improve enough in camp and preseason to be a solid starter there? If so, do we draft Warmack and really just shore up the line? If not, is it smarter to leave him at LT and still take Warmack to at least replace Synder, who I think we all agree is just terrible, with an immediate, significant impact player. AND can Kelemete be a starter? He looked good in preseason last year, but he was playing backups. It's a big difference going against a starting pass-rush. IMO the biggest flaw we had on the line recently (at least) has been the coaching. Whiz was terrible with em, Miller was terrible with em, Grimm was terrible with em. I think we will see a lot better play, even from the same players, this season with a bigger and better coaching staff working with them