Thoughts on this weeks game

fudwamper

Reaction score
A seahawk fan here wanting to know what you all think about this weeks game. What are the key match ups you see? How will the game unfold, who will come out on top, and why?
I find it is always good to get to disscuss with the oppent, they are so much more knowlegdeable about thier team then anyone else.

LVCARDFREAK

In the league 20 years!
Reaction score
fudwamper said:
A seahawk fan here wanting to know what you all think about this weeks game. What are the key match ups you see? How will the game unfold, who will come out on top, and why?
I find it is always good to get to disscuss with the oppent, they are so much more knowlegdeable about thier team then anyone else.

Our oline vs the seahawks cheerleaders...advantage = Cheerleaders

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
As with any Cardinal game this season the key will center around the Cardinal offensive line. Can they open holes for the running game? Can they protect Warner?

On Defense the question is can the Cardinals stop Alexander.

OP
OP
F

fudwamper

Reaction score
LVCARDFREAK said:
Our oline vs the seahawks cheerleaders...advantage = Cheerleaders

That bad huh? That isn't to good. But then again I would run awya if one of the seahawks cheerleaders was comming towards me. They have to be the ugliest in the league.

MigratingOsprey

Thank You Paul!
Reaction score
uh-oh ... you guys may want to quit being so gracious .. us hawk fans are populating in droves

i'll give my thoughts on this matchup, from a hawks eye perspective later in the week ..... still too early to be detached from the previous week

(i know, i know, everyone is waiting on eggshells.............)

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I think it all depends on how well the Cards stop Alexander. If Hasselback has to beat them by passing I like the Cards' chances. If Alexander runs wild, then....0-3 is probably the result.

And, of course, on offense the o-line better get its act together or it will be another long day for Kurt and the boys.

Peace!

MigratingOsprey

Thank You Paul!
Reaction score
fudwumper my friend ... the seagals aren't that bad .... and they are for the most part pretty cool

just a shame amber is no longer on the squad ... she was one of the tops in the league

40yearfan

DEFENSE!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
fudwamper said:
That bad huh? That isn't to good. But then again I would run awya if one of the seahawks cheerleaders was comming towards me. They have to be the ugliest in the league.

It's being in that rain all the time. Makes em wrinkle up. :D

J/K ladies.

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
I will be very curious to see what Orlando Huff and especially what Chike Okeafor bring to the game on Sunday. Okeafor impresses me as by far the smartest guy on our defensive line. He is a playmaker. I'm very anxious to see how he does against his old teammates.

I expect the Cardinals offense to score some points this week. Unfortunately, I also see the Seahawks getting lots of offense and points. Hope I'm wrong on the second point.

OP
OP
F

fudwamper

Reaction score
I agree red, I can see Chike having a good game over Locklear. He was a bright spot on our d last year. From having to watch Huff the years I have..... I'm glad I don't have to anymore. He is high motor with no navigation. He can put himself in some bad spots.

I would agree if I were to pick my posion on letting Hass attempt to beat you or SA. If SA is it means the O-line is just pushing you around and you are in for a long day. If you stop him up, and get constant pressure on Hass your chances got up exponetialy. But if your not getting pressure on the Hass and you have stopped the run I would still fear him. It's like Warner. I fear him if him no one is in his face. Once there is, they can be bad.

BigDavis75

Making a Comeback
Reaction score
Totally_Red said:
I will be very curious to see what Orlando Huff and especially what Chike Okeafor bring to the game on Sunday. Okeafor impresses me as by far the smartest guy on our defensive line. He is a playmaker. I'm very anxious to see how he does against his old teammates.

I expect the Cardinals offense to score some points this week. Unfortunately, I also see the Seahawks getting lots of offense and points. Hope I'm wrong on the second point.

He'll be just as bad and out of position as he has been all year. Chike so far has been our best D-Lineman and will probably have a really good game

Key Matchups:
Berry vs. Jones
Rolle vs. DJ
BJ/ Boldin vs. Trufant
Big vs. Wistrom
Our C/Gs vs. anything you have in the middle (mainly Tubbs)
BTW, is Pork Chop playing?

OP
OP
F

fudwamper

Reaction score
BigDavis75 said:
He'll be just as bad and out of position as he has been all year.
BTW, is Pork Chop playing?

I take it you are reffering to Huff. I AM LMAO. I know that feeling ohh so well.
No prok chop is not playing.

It will be locklears' second test this year. Also another thing that isn't mentioned much yet.. but will be soon is if your offense can hide its plays from Lofa. The rookie so far has shown an adept talent for putting his tackles and fellow LB's right in position of the play.

BACH

Superbowl, Homeboy!
Reaction score
Both offenses are bad match-ups for the D. Our passing game is a bad match-up for Seattle's relatively slow defense. The Seahawks' running gane is a bad match-up for our undersized defense.

I expect a close high-scoring game. The turnover battle will determine the winner of this one.