Thunder @ Suns Sunday game thread, 11-12-2023

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
He is out of gas because he had to expend too much energy to carry the Suns earlier in the game.

He dribbles into the teeth of the defense over and over and over, takes either a lazy jumper or turns the ball over.

He was doing it all game.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Booker's good, but he isn't that good.

The Suns' decade of misery is under way. Strap yourselves in, everyone.
Yeah… there’s a real good chance I have been wrong about everything with this team since the Durant trade.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He dribbles into the teeth of the defense over and over and over, takes either a lazy jumper or turns the ball over.

He was doing it all game.

Then you must have seen him try to carry the team for three quarters.

Durant played hard but you can tell when he gets tired because his shot leaves him.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Nurkic is completely worthless. This team meltsdown in the 4th quarter. Okogie lost his confidence. This bench is inconsistent. Beal is playing like a role player. It's KD and a bunch of jabronis

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Nurk may actually be the problem in the 4th. We need to have him start the fourth and sit at about the 5 minute mark. I’m not going to check but he seems to be the minus player in the fourth.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Some final stats. The Suns shot 2-21 in the 4th quarter.

Also, they are 1-4 at home and 4-6 for the season.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Last edited:

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
2 starters in double figures and Beal is only 15 so eh, not gonna get it done vs OKC having 4 in double and 2 30+ scorers! Guys need to step up we are just straight shoot trash in the 4th quarter crazy bad! This team needs some wins just for their mental game right now, just collapsing come the 4th qtrs!

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
CP3 and Ayton are probably laughing their asses off
Ayton’s on a team that’s worse than us. If he’s laughing his ass off, he’s an even bigger jackass then I already believed him to be.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
CP3 and Ayton are probably laughing their asses off
So what? Ayton can suck it and if CP3 can get a cheap ring riding GS good for him they both were trash in the PO last year! This season barely started let’s see who’s laughing after 82 if they still even playing…

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
It's beginning to look this way. The Suns have talent and the players are playing hard.
And he’s not utilizing them properly. He’s not creating plays for the playmakers. They all have to do it themselves. Best corner three point shooter in the league and he only has one shot set up for him. But Ogie has 4 3 point attempts??? Ridiculous.

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Watching the first 10 games, I miss the Suns team that was here a year ago. Hopefully when Booker gets back, they will play better. If Durant continues to play 36 minutes or more a game, he will be on injured reserve by Christmas.

AzCardsfan76

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
8-8….. This was the start to the Suns season when we last went to the finals…..

But… We had a point guard on that squad…

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Ayton’s on a team that’s worse than us. If he’s laughing his ass off, he’s an even bigger jackass then I already believed him to be.

We have one more win than the Trailblazers. We're in the same category of suck. Difference is unless we get our poo together, the Trailblazers have a brighter future.