Thunder vs Spurs WCF

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I was calling for Sefolosha to guard Parker ever since the 1st half of game 2....I honestly don't see why Brooks didn't do it sooner.

I thought it was pretty funny though how Pop countered with Green guarding Westbrook now...but honestly that's how it should be

Zobaczcie suki

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
ok c up 9 with under 3 minutes left. Durant on fire. Looks like the small ball is back firing on the Spurs, who ever is gaurding Durant looks like he's about 2 feet shorter than Durant and he is eating everyone's lunch.

cly2tw

Reaction score
Durant plays and dominates like Dirk in best condition + more athleticism. They pass, run without the ball, and can score on anybody guarding them anytime they want, which however they only do a lot when nobody else steps up or it's late in the tight game. I really see the finals repeating the last years: OKC beats Heat 4:2.

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Glad the Spurs are losing momentum. I hope OKC steals one at SA and then just wraps it up at home in GM 6. But its crazy to notice how different both teams play at their home arenas.

Who knew home court would matter this much among elite teams?!

If OKC makes it to the Finals, them and Miami would go to 7....but I think Heat eventually win if Bosh is back.

Zobaczcie suki

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Just watched the ESPN highlights. Looked like Kwahi L was getting schooled by Durant, so under 2 minutes they tried Parker, Jackson, and Blair on him. They all got schooled by too.

Mathew81

Whatever
Reaction score
Thunder up 3-2. James Harden with a couple of huge 3's late in the 4th quarter when the rest of the team couldn't hit anything.

Manu4five

Veteran
Reaction score
Props to OKC they have been the best team the last three games. If they go to the finals I want them to win it all.

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
Winning 18 straight is pure luck and the Spurs are old and boring. Diaw is fat, Blair is short, Bonner has red hair, Parker is french, Duncan is both old and boring, Leonard is a stupid rookie, Splitter sucks and will never play in the nba, Neal is a rapist, James Anderson is a bust, Stephen Jackson is a quitter, Pop is an alcoholic, Mills is australian and has a funny accent, Green is green.

Damn, what a prophet!

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
Any day the Spurs get eliminated is a good day indeed!

Manu4five

Veteran
Reaction score
I know Im good :) The best team won. Both teams are really good but this OKC team is really something special. Props to them and hope they win it all.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05