Thursday Night Football: SF vs Seahags

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What a difference a week makes for Bosa. If you watch the OL film study video from last week the Cards exploited Bosa's aggressiveness over and over, he had the pick but otherwise was not good at all. Last night he was dominant, especially in the 2nd half he just ate them up.

Geno Smith was seeing shadows, even on plays where Bosa was blocked, Smith was unsure and made a ton of bad throws as a result.

The last part of that game was bizarre, Seattles offense was exhausted you could see the receivers not running out routes because they were so tired.

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
It's not like the old days when you could always count on a stadium being almost 100% home team fans. 49ers fans show up in large numbers everywhere. Even in Florida, New York, etc. Tickets are so expensive regular fans will sell some to offset costs. It doesn't matter where it is.
AJ I will say that there a are a FEW that hold true. Pockets of opposing fans are rare here at the Linc. You always see a smattering but to your point at other teams' stadium you see clusters of opposing fans scattered throughout. Would love for us to get good enough where we make a difference on the road.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I guess I wasn't the only one who had no clue why Guerrendo slid down instead of just scoring on the long run, apparently his teammates were all joking about it and Deebo told reporters he has no idea why he didn't just score. The announcer called it a smart move to keep the clock running but if he scores they're up 12 points with under 2 minutes left.

Not a big deal but it was confusing.

Reaction score
I guess I wasn't the only one who had no clue why Guerrendo slid down instead of just scoring on the long run, apparently his teammates were all joking about it and Deebo told reporters he has no idea why he didn't just score. The announcer called it a smart move to keep the clock running but if he scores they're up 12 points with under 2 minutes left.

He probably bet the O/U. :)

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

What gets me is that it's not like he's Derrick Henry or something. TD's for him are like a needle in a haystack! Better get one while you can!

Ronin

In your city
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Adam Schefter

@AdamSchefter
·
13m

The NFL’s leading rusher, 49ers RB Jordan Mason, is believed to have suffered a sprained AC joint during Thursday night’s win at Seattle that is not considered serious, but he will undergo further testing today, per sources.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgreendtc