Tickets

Kel Varnsen

Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
Single game tickets on sale today. I have season tickets, but was looking for some additional tickets and was shocked to see how much Ticketmaster has improved. You can now look at the arena map and pick out your own seats instead of doing the "best available" option like in the past. Pretty cool.

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Thats really cool, my father in law is disabled. He gets charged for seats, and then sits on the top level. (and the seats go empty) He is a season ticket holder, & this can get us closer to the elevator.

aznando

Rookie
Reaction score
Yea I noticed that when I was looking for seats today. Site is much more user friendly much like stubhub. Speaking of stubhub, I found some really cheap tickets for a preseason game this weekend. I've never seen or even heard about preseason games, are they worth the time and effort to drive out to Glendale? Is it mostly the reserves playing or is it similar to a regular season game?

Aznando

OP
OP
Kel Varnsen

Kel Varnsen

Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
Yea I noticed that when I was looking for seats today. Site is much more user friendly much like stubhub. Speaking of stubhub, I found some really cheap tickets for a preseason game this weekend. I've never seen or even heard about preseason games, are they worth the time and effort to drive out to Glendale? Is it mostly the reserves playing or is it similar to a regular season game?

Aznando

Tonight will be the first preseason game I've been to, so I don't know exactly what it will be like. You won't see all the regulars, but if you like to watch the prospects and a few of the stars, it should be fun.

You can actually get free tickets to the game at:

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/1E...COYOTES_1ST500

password is glendale

I have season tickets, but was able to move down to Row B for this game. :thumbup:

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey Krep,

If you ever can't make a game and want to sell your tix, give me a heads up. Would like to make it out to a few games this year. (Was hoping to get some sort of mini-package, but just can't swing it.)

HooverDam

Reaction score
My Dad has never been to a game at Jobing.com, so I thought Id get him tickets for he and I for a game in November (his bday month). I went on the Coyotes website, good God are there tickets ridiculously priced. No wonder no one goes to their games.

$36 a seat for upper level seats!!! Thats literally twice what you could get an upper level Suns seat for. Is the organization completely brain dead? You're going to charge twice what the Suns do, yet the Suns are a better team, have an easier to get to arena, are more popular, have been around longer, play a more popular sport, etc.

I guess Ill stick with only going to Coyotes games when I happen to win tickets on the radio or whatever. Its too bad, I want to support the team, but nearly $40 a pop for nose bleeds is just stupid.

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That does seem a little high to me also. I looked up a random game in November (Ducks) and you’re right, $36. What I found strange is that it is $36 at the front railing all the way to the last row in the upper level. It sure wasn’t like that in previous years. There were like 3 different pricing tiers in that level alone.

My guess is that once the season starts, some of the pricing will change. They will also start up some promos soon which are usually great bargains. There are also student/military discounts and other things that come along as well. I really hope they get aggressive with the pricing because, as you point out, we need people in those seats now more than ever.

I do happen to run into some extra tix now and then and if I have some come my way next month, I’ll send them your way.

HooverDam

Reaction score
^Awesome, thanks, shot me a PM. Im willing to spend $40 a piece, just not for nose bleeds, that seems silly.

MigratingOsprey

Thank You Paul!
Reaction score
last year under the right promo I was paying $40 for 3rd row off the glass by dots

I would pay $40 standard to sit upper level center straights - those are great seats and probably my favorite as far as view & experience v price

Haven't really received any good promo offers this year ..... sales staff has changed considerably and the ownership situation just flat out sucks in every imaginable way

there was an october newsletter that had some promos .... haven't seen any for november yet

looking at their seating chart & pricing options:

http://coyotes.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=32965

it looks like your best bet may be buying an upper level center straight from a season ticket holder - can't believe the spread between ST price and single game price ($25 v $59) .... those are some of the most popular seats sold to ST holders

looking at that ducks game it looks like you can be in section 230 row B for $26 a ticket .... after their fees you're about $30 per - i think that's pretty fair for those seats

AsUdUdE

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
im taking my son to his first hockey game tonight... anyone know where I can purchase cheap seats?!

I was thinking about going just before game time and seeing if i could snag a great deal from a scalper looking to unload tickets.. otherwise i would just take him to fox sports grill and watch it :)

Tyler

Registered
Reaction score
im taking my son to his first hockey game tonight... anyone know where I can purchase cheap seats?!

I was thinking about going just before game time and seeing if i could snag a great deal from a scalper looking to unload tickets.. otherwise i would just take him to fox sports grill and watch it :)

Craigslist or if you call a ticket broker at around 5pm tonight they will probably make a killer deal. I used to get orange parking passes on Sunday mornings for 5-10 bucks when they were selling for 50 throughout the week. Try www.ticketlobster.com if your in the east valley. THey are on 44th st and Indian School and are actually cool dudes.

MigratingOsprey

Thank You Paul!
Reaction score
also check out seatgeek.com .... sometimes the prices there will drop throughout the day ... the aggregate through some of the other ticketing websites

right now they have section 214 - row C for $30 a ticket which isn't a bad price