Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
vikesfan said:
George Bush (Jr).

FYI -

George W. Bush is not a Jr.

Al Gore is a Jr. Technically - Since Al Gore Sr. has passed on, now Al can either go by Al Gore Sr. and his son can be Al Gore Jr. or they can go by Al Gore II and Al Gore III.

dopleganger

Veteran
Reaction score
vikesfan said:
You said as an example of public figures doing wrong. And then I gave the another example of a public figure doing wrong things.

By the way was Kennedy drunk? I don't recall anything proving he was drunk it was just assumed. Bush we know was actually drunk.

You want to have public figures responsible then it needs to apply to all of them even the ones in your own party.

This is not a political point I am making it is an ethical point. It has nothing to do with what party Bush is a member of. Bush's record is pathetic ethically be he a democrat republican or independent.

If you had half a brain you'd be dangerous. :D

dopleganger

Veteran
Reaction score
vikesfan said:
You said as an example of public figures doing wrong. And then I gave the another example of a public figure doing wrong things.

By the way was Kennedy drunk? I don't recall anything proving he was drunk it was just assumed. Bush we know was actually drunk.

You want to have public figures responsible then it needs to apply to all of them even the ones in your own party.

This is not a political point I am making it is an ethical point. It has nothing to do with what party Bush is a member of. Bush's record is pathetic ethically be he a democrat republican or independent.

You add so much to this board. So glad you're here.

Opinions are like "Vikesfans" everybodys got one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sunchaser