TNF: Lambs vs Hags

wit3card

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Stafford pulled a finger tape excuse, because after retaping it twice for the cams he threw it occasioally perfect, but still had his 2-3 dumb misses and overthrows and underthrows as he did with the lions.

Stafford is what he is. And since McVay doesn't use that much of play action as with Goff. I don't know yet if that is because no team would think of Stafford running or a RB being that problematic on there team, but on the other hand you at least would think he tries to do it, so maybe or Stafford doesn't get it yet or Stafford isn't as smart as Goff. First is a problem that they could only solve in the off season but for the second one there is no solution and there is no #1 round QB in the next two years that could change that.

The game was dreadfull the first half. Wilson is getting really slow or the Rams had the advantage that they saw Kyler on sunday and knew how they get to him and Wilson is slower than KM.

But overall, Seattle seems done at the moment and Wilson might miss 6-7 weeks. But Seattle has a soft schedule in the later half of the season when Russ is back and I wouldn't be shocked if they enter weeks 17 with 9-7 and having to play for nothing since the NFC wild card might be okay with 9 wins this season.

eastcoastSUN

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Call me crazy, but with the way Jalen Thompson has been balling out this year (and last yr, when healthy), I'll take him all day over 15x more expensive J Adams....

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05