Trade rumors

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Got this from CBS Sportsline.

The Arizona Republic reported that unless a lucrative trade proposal is too tempting to turn down, the Diamondbacks are likely to wait until the bulk of their injured players return before considering any deals. "We need to get people back, figure out how we've reconstituted the team, absorbing those people and then see," GM Joe Garagiola Jr. said. "There will be plenty of time to do it before the (July 31) deadline and what we think, if anything, we need and then what we're prepared to get. I'm sure there are a lot more names on people's Diamondbacks wish list than there were a few weeks ago."

OP
OP
Lefty

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Gammons said tonight that Juan Gonzalez will be a Royal at the end of the week.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I heard that he is always a Royal, a royal pain in the ass

mkapp

CheesyPoof!
Reaction score
A poster on the Dbacks message board claims the dbacks are going to pull the trigger for Shannon Stewart in a 3 way deal for one of our pitchers. Stewart makes too much $...dumb trade. Hope it doesnt happen

mark1

Veteran
Reaction score
Originally posted by mkapp
A poster on the Dbacks message board claims the dbacks are going to pull the trigger for Shannon Stewart in a 3 way deal for one of our pitchers.

Now there's a reliable source.

mark1

Veteran
Reaction score
Maybe the Jay's will take Elmo. :) I would rather slot Capuano in the 5 hole.

Smolder

Veteran
Reaction score
Originally posted by mark1
Maybe the Jay's will take Elmo. :) I would rather slot Capuano in the 5 hole.

i agree. heck, i'd bite about 25% of elmo's salary if that's what it took to get rid of him. he's eating roster space and costing us games. at least capuano could learn a thing or two. what's with brenly and his loyalty to these obviously undertalented egomaniacs?

IndyDevil

Defensive liability
Reaction score
Originally posted by mkapp
A poster on the Dbacks message board claims the dbacks are going to pull the trigger for Shannon Stewart in a 3 way deal for one of our pitchers. Stewart makes too much $...dumb trade. Hope it doesnt happen

Shannon Stewart (and a player to be named later) has been traded to the Twins for OF Bobby Kielty.

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05