UA football 2024

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
UofA treated this game like a preseason game. Was shocked that T-Mac played when he clearly was struggling with an injury or illness. Brennan set a bad precedent for this game by reshuffling the o-line a day before the game and sitting players with extremely minor injuries. If we beat K-State, I guess it’ll be worth it

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
UofA treated this game like a preseason game. Was shocked that T-Mac played when he clearly was struggling with an injury or illness. Brennan set a bad precedent for this game by reshuffling the o-line a day before the game and sitting players with extremely minor injuries. If we beat K-State, I guess it’ll be worth it

Crowley-Merritt is out for the season due to eligibility issues. That changes season expectations quite a bit.

TJ

Reaction score
Crowley-Merritt is out for the season due to eligibility issues. That changes season expectations quite a bit.
we’ll see if he’s out for the year. No determination has been made one way or another.

TJ

Reaction score
It was someone from ASU who filed a formal complaint about JCM. I guess they realized that our RB room was better than theirs and pulled a chicken poo move

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
we’ll see if he’s out for the year. No determination has been made one way or another.

Sounds like Arizona is choosing to hold him out just to be safe. If their decision to play him is based on the NCAA looking into this and coming to a determination then it may take 3 years.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sparky