UA football 2024

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Y’all got BYJew’ed.

34,000 students. Less than 500 not Mormon. 5 Jews. 1 starting Jewish QB.

Kinda nutty.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Lol

I no longer fast. I am much more culturally Jewish than I am religiously. I spent 1st-8th grade in a parochial Jewish day school, went to “Cantor’s Club” once per week for three years, can speak and read Hebrew, was bar mitzvah’ed (we belonged to a conservative congregation) attended Hebrew high school once (twice?) per week for three years at night once my high school day and football practice was done, was an officer for my youth group’s western region of the US, spent a summer in Israel, was a member of a Jewish fraternity, and ultimately decided that I’m not a believer in organized religion. But I’m proud of my heritage and what Judaism is culturally.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Lol

I no longer fast. I am much more culturally Jewish than I am religiously. I spent 1st-8th grade in a parochial Jewish day school, went to “Cantor’s Club” once per week for three years, can speak and read Hebrew, was bar mitzvah’ed (we belonged to a conservative congregation) attended Hebrew high school once (twice?) per week for three years at night once my high school day and football practice was done, was an officer for my youth group’s western region of the US, spent a summer in Israel, was a member of a Jewish fraternity, and ultimately decided that I’m not a believer in organized religion. But I’m proud of my heritage and what Judaism is culturally.
AE Pi?

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Out of three available choices you hit it.
My roommate and friend from middle school was an AE Pi. I was a Pi Kapp and our houses were kiddy corner to each other, so we were always walking back and forth from each others houses during parties