ugliest loss of the year, now what are we gonna do?

freebyrd

Reaction score
thank god we kept every game close for the most part this year, but this seattle debacle pretty much slammed the door on our year,

we can point fingers if we want but seattle played a good game and our injuries were to much to overcome,give credit where credits due, the orgination has given us hope until december, thats pretty good for us,
one bright spot in this game and throughout the year is the play of steve breaston, the kids gonna be good, (ughhhhh..seattle just got a pick six on us):bang:anyway

so now what? you want to talk about the draft the offseason free agency what?

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
the two losses to the 49ers killed this team everyother team is pounding the 49ers...

Pendy

Reaction score
remember the first game of the year against SF, any other team in the NFL wins that game...not us, not the Cardinals, we are cursed...we should have none from that very first game that we should, "wait til next year"

OP
OP
freebyrd

freebyrd

Reaction score
We still have a chance dammit!
true however unlikely, but unless we get real healthy real quick, and find a way to stop the mistakes that have killed us all year we will bounce the first round,

still just making it would be a great surprise

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks to the SF debacles, we are done. The second one simply showed we don't have the gumption to be a playoff team. It was an embarassment and we don't deserve the playoffs after that horsecrap of a game.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wanna talk about getting the wild card spot.. We still have a chance dammit!

About the same chance I have of sleeping with the chick in my avatar. Forgive me if I don't get too amped up for that.

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
No matter, it shouldn't have been what it turned out today. This is an embarrasement!

BigRedMO

Registered
Reaction score
Thanks to the SF debacles, we are done. The second one simply showed we don't have the gumption to be a playoff team. It was an embarassment and we don't deserve the playoffs after that horsecrap of a game.

Yep.

Goodyear Card

Link Guy
Reaction score
We ain't making the damn playoffs...wake up!

What are we going to do? We are going to kick ass in the last three games of the year and go to the playoffs.

ITS NOT OVER UNTIL WE SAY ITS OVER. AND ITS NOT OVER.

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
I'm only hoping for an 8-8... just not another losing season.

I think with a new staff and a huge pile of injured players, that will be somewhat commendable. Especially since we were in at least 3-4 games that could have gone either way and did not go our way.

I predicted a 7 win season, so that will exceed my expectations.

Assface

Like a boss
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Our season:
You must be registered for see images

BigRedMO

Registered
Reaction score
The first loss to SF can be forgiven. It was on the road and opening weekend. On that weekend 32 teams think they are going to the Super Bowl. No excuse for the one at home. The 49ers were an emotionally beaten team and the Cards knew what was on the line. That game convinced me the Cards were not a playoff team. I see promise with Whiz but he has got a lot of work to do. I hope Bidwill gives him the resources to get it done.

azsouthendzone

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Anyone writing the season off, one game out, with three games to go, needs their head checked.

OP
OP
freebyrd

freebyrd

Reaction score
i think we may be 8 and 8 also at this point, probably drop to new orleans this game is gonna be rough for the team to shake i think,and that will reflect next week
and we win our last two at home,
two wins in a row is all we seem to be capable of this season,

but the results of whizs first year are pretty good all things considered

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone writing the season off, one game out, with three games to go, needs their head checked.

we're basically two games out with three to go because of our absolutely abysmal conference record.

so much for that guarantee of yours that we'd be in first place at this time today?

Crazy Canuck

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
About the same chance I have of sleeping with the chick in my avatar. Forgive me if I don't get too amped up for that.

Reality check: The Cards do have a chance to make the playoffs.. you, however, have no chance with her. :D

Assface

Like a boss
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Minnesota is ahead of us with remaining games hosting Chicago, Washington and then traveling to Denver. Bears have struggled all year and will be finishing their season with their backup QB and RB starting. Washington lost Jason Campbell for the rest of the season, they might not win another game. Denver sucks and their defense hasn't been able to stop the run all year and the Vikings 2 headed monster will tear them up. We won't be catching them bar a miracle. The other wild card spot is the 9-4 Giants.

azsouthendzone

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
we're basically two games out with three to go because of our absolutely abysmal conference record.

so much for that guarantee of yours that we'd be in first place at this time today?

Oh no! A guarantee went sour! I should go hide! How can I ever face you again?:( I'll just whine on here and talk about the San Francisco losses instead.