Update on Boldin Injury NOT GOOD

CaptTurbo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yup where are the knuckleheads that ridiculed the posters saying dont pay a guy with 2 bum knees millions of dollars for a long term contract?

Anyone care to admit they were one of the posters ridiculing those who said the long term contract shouldnt have been done?

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
swd1974 said:
Yup where are the knuckleheads that ridiculed the posters saying dont pay a guy with 2 bum knees millions of dollars for a long term contract?

Anyone care to admit they were one of the posters ridiculing those who said the long term contract shouldnt have been done?

Ill admit it. the contract was done and despite this basically minor injury as far as knees go it was still the smart move. This changes nothing.

Rats

Somanyfreaks,SofewCircus'
Reaction score
Done for the season according to Bill Lewis at KDUS. S U C K S!

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rats said:

once again, if he's been bothered by the knee all week, why did he play?

I just don't get why we can't do MRI's on guys with sore knees prior to them going out and hurting themselves further?

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
swd1974 said:

I got ridiculed a bit for even suggesting such a thing.

Two knee surgeries in 3 years, now 3 in 4.

He's a typical player for the Cardinals, if he's any good, he's hurt.

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
swd1974 said:

I guess I'm one of those knuckleheads that wanted one of the best WRs in the league to get the money he deserved.

clif

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Rats said:

I hate that he got injured no doubt, but would it really have mattered if he played the rest of the year?

clif

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Redheart said:
Silly! He gets paid either way.

ok??? so shall I rephrase?

Would having Anquan for the rest of this year made a difference in the win loss column?

Scott MS

Registered
Reaction score
clif said:

Would having Anquan for the rest of this year made a difference in the win loss column?

Yeah, Boldin would have given the Cards the 9th overall pick in the draft instead of the 5th overall pick . . .

Hawknight

Reaction score
Sorry to hear about Boldin Card fans. I don't wish injury to any player, but I am wishing Boldin a speedy recovery. :thumbup: I know losing a good player hurts, we lost Hamlin for who knows how long. Looking forward to a good game come this Sunday.

Hawknight

freebyrd

Reaction score
c'mon man were the cardinals you know damn well had we not extended him we would have still had a terrible win loss record but boldin would have went off for 1500 yards and 20 touchdowns, signed with another team and ended up in canton,
freebyrd

Assface

Like a boss
Supporting Member
Reaction score
clif said:

We don't have a running game and now only have 1 good WR. Fitz is going to have half the defense on him every play.

Rats

Somanyfreaks,SofewCircus'
Reaction score
Might be a blessing and we will start using the TE more and dump offs to the backs. This might change the way teams play us.

Treesquid PhD

Pardon my Engrish
Reaction score
Rats said:
Might be a blessing and we will start using the TE more and dump offs to the backs. This might change the way teams play us.

Wow that's optimism! Looks like this is a moot point but by losing Bolden you pretty much take the one dimesion out of a one dimensional team.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05