Utah @ ASU Friday 10/11

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here is the catch I wanted to see from Cam Skattebo.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is awesome. Kenny Dillingham meets with ASU legendary quarterback Danny White. It's great to get alumni involved.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kenny Dillingham has the utmost respect for Utah coach Kyle Whittingham and the program they have built.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The game ball should go to Skattebo. He made the difference after they slowed him down early.

That first TD run was pretty remarkable, the balance to just put his hand down on the ground and stay up and then take off again.

Keep saying I think he'll find a way to stick on an NFL roster, he does a bunch of things well enough I think he could play special teams.

Also had a great catch on a ball lofted to him where he had to jump for it, you wouldn't expect a guy with his build to be able to catch the ball like that.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That first TD run was pretty remarkable, the balance to just put his hand down on the ground and stay up and then take off again.

Keep saying I think he'll find a way to stick on an NFL roster, he does a bunch of things well enough I think he could play special teams.

Also had a great catch on a ball lofted to him where he had to jump for it, you wouldn't expect a guy with his build to be able to catch the ball like that.

That catch was almost remarkable as the run where he put his hand on the ground.

Utah had Skattebo bottled up much of the first half, but it shows you can't keep a good running back down.