Veronica Mars: Season 3

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Along time ago...we used to be friends...

Woo hoo! I cant believe I am caught up!

nathan

ASFN Lifer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am pretty that VM and Logan are going to go through a rough patch at some point and I think the 'Piz' character will get closer to Veronica and we'll see some kind of love triangle. Based on what I saw in the premiere he doesn't seem cool at all.

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did NOT disappoint!!!

Great first episode...a few new mysteries, one solved...Veronica as good as ever.

The opening scene in the criminology class was priceless.

Mike

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Loved the premiere. Don't like the new intro...and the slowing of the song. Maybe it will catch on but I love that song from before.

I didn't like that dude with Keith the whole time...there was just an air of apprehension the whole time with him and I thought he would attack Keith in three different scenes.

No more Charisma Carpenter? For shame.

I called that Mac's roomate would be raped early on...once I saw her.

They are telegraphing that Dick did a copycat rape, not buying it Rob.

I love the love triangle with Logan, Piz (piz?????) and V. LoVe is at its best with a little tension. Logan is a little clingy to V, which makes sense as she is really all he has left that is good, but it could push her away to Piz' arms.

I like Piz, btw...he's weird but kind of funny. He and Wallace are great together, but he's gonna have some secret to uncover for sure. Them watching the sungoddesses was priceless.

Previews with V at the sorority party is great stuff...so not her so it will be hilarious.

Nice to see Mac play the Wallace role on the student helper so V could steal files.

This show looks to make the High School/College transition very well which was the only thing I was worried about.

No Kanes = Nice premiere...not that I dislike them but I like to see them dropped at least for the start.

I loved how they explained the NY trip and Keith missing it...was wondering about that until V talked about self-taking photos.

Where are George Michael and Maebe??

Writing is once again, fantastic. Good new characters. I hope it picked up some good audience after Gilmore Girls. I so want this show to finally succeed. And great Internet meme shoutout with "and boom goes the dynamite."

Last edited:

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Loved the premiere. Don't like the new intro...and the slowing of the song. Maybe it will catch on but I love that song from before.

I didn't like that dude with Keith the whole time...there was just an air of apprehension the whole time with him and I thought he would attack Keith in three different scenes.

No more Charisma Carpenter? For shame.

I called that Mac's roomate would be raped early on...once I saw her.

They are telegraphing that Dick did a copycat rape, not buying it Rob.

I love the love triangle with Logan, Piz (piz?????) and V. LoVe is at its best with a little tension. Logan is a little clingy to V, which makes sense as she is really all he has left that is good, but it could push her away to Piz' arms.

I like Piz, btw...he's weird but kind of funny. He and Wallace are great together, but he's gonna have some secret to uncover for sure. Them watching the sungoddesses was priceless.

Previews with V at the sorority party is great stuff...so not her so it will be hilarious.

Nice to see Mac play the Wallace role on the student helper so V could steal files.

This show looks to make the High School/College transition very well which was the only thing I was worried about.

No Kanes = Nice premiere...not that I dislike them but I like to see them dropped at least for the start.

I loved how they explained the NY trip and Keith missing it...was wondering about that until V talked about self-taking photos.

Where are George Michael and Maebe??

Writing is once again, fantastic. Good new characters. I hope it picked up some good audience after Gilmore Girls. I so want this show to finally succeed. And great Internet meme shoutout with "and boom goes the dynomite."

Didn't like the song either...

I also loved all the FRACK stuff from Battlestar Galactica...

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I loved everything about the episode. When Piz kicked the hackey sack to Wallace and he was lost in a gaze, I laughed out loud.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Overnights from Mars ok...

Numbers were still up from the latter half of Season 2.

The CW still seems happy with the ratings. Here's what they said in a press release this morning:

"The CW premiere of "Veronica Mars" retained more of its "Gilmore Girls" lead-in among adults 18-34 (77%, 1.7/5) and adults 18-49 (70%, 1.4/3) than "Veronica" did a year ago following "America's Next Top Model" on UPN.

"With "Gilmore Girls" as its lead-in, "Veronica Mars" delivered its third highest-rated telecast ever among adults 18-34 (tie), its second best telecast ever in adults 18-49 (tie), and its fourth most watched episode ever (3.3 million) since its debut two years ago."

Nice....4th most watched ep ever...now hold that 3.3 million and grow it to about 5 million and VM will get its full season and a fourth.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah...another good episode. I'm digging the at college feel for the show. In fact, it might be a better fit than it was in High School.

Logan was very Logan in this one.

Nice to see Samm Levine from Freaks & Geeks as well.

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Solid episode. I love this show.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I liked the ep, again...I just love Mars.

Boy, did Weevil get fat or what?

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I liked the ep, again...I just love Mars.

Boy, did Weevil get fat or what?

Yeah, he chubbed up.

Good episode...I like how they make Veronica paranoid about Logan, following him, GPS, etc., because that is truly so much like what she'd really do.

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had to DL last week's. Hope to pull me a VM double header tonight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05