Veronica Mars: Season 3

Gaddabout

Plucky Comic Relief
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kristen Bell in soon-to-be-released Forgetting Sarah Marshall. I spoke with Jason Segel yesterday (not kidding). He said he expects Bell to become an Apatow regular. They loved her.

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kristen Bell in soon-to-be-released Forgetting Sarah Marshall. I spoke with Jason Segel yesterday (not kidding). He said he expects Bell to become an Apatow regular. They loved her.
My children & I are quite jealous. How I Met Your Mother is by far our favorite show.

Gaddabout

Plucky Comic Relief
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My children & I are quite jealous. How I Met Your Mother is by far our favorite show.

He was a live guest on our Midday show. Dude's naturally funny. When talking about his upcoming movie with Paul Rudd about platonic love between two guys, he called it a "bromance."

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He was a live guest on our Midday show. Dude's naturally funny. When talking about his upcoming movie with Paul Rudd about platonic love between two guys, he called it a "bromance."
Awesome.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Finally started watching this season.

I'm through the first 6 episodes, and it makes me remember how much I love this show.

:(

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm so sad that this show is over. I stayed up until about 12:30 last night watching the last two episodes and all of the extras on the 6th disc.

I must say that I didn't like how it felt like Veronica and Wallace's relationship wasn't as strong as in previous seasons.

I liked the FBI pilot, but any show that is wrapped around the VM character would have worked. Although losing Logan, Wallace, Mac, etc would have lost a lot of the show's charm anyway.

Sad day today. With the Cards loss and watching the end of VM, yesterday sucked.

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Aw man, I cant stay mad at mulli! :)

SuperSpck

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
OK, this was a tricky bump for me.
The wife and I just finished season 1 (late to the party I know).
Really liked it.
Picked up 2 and 3.
Saw the last post, is the movie still on?
I'm desperately trying to avoid spoilers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05