Veronica Mars: Season 3

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
tvsquad.com said:
Fans of Veronica Mars can now rejoice, sort of. According to Alan Sepinwall of The Star-Ledger, executive producer Rob Thomas has confirmed that the back seven episodes of the series have been picked up. This would make 20 episodes for this season. Traditionally, networks pickup the back nine episodes of a series to make it a 22-episode run.

Since this information is so brand new, Thomas says it will take some time to figure out how the last two story arcs will play out. However, he does confirm to the last arc will comprise of four-episodes. The second story-arc is currently being worked on.

Does this mean that Veronica Mars is in danger of not being renewed? Who knows this early in the season. Sepinwall thinks that the shortened order run may be due to penny pinching by the network, whose first year on the air has not been as stellar as they thought it would be.

Word.

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow, tonight's episode was awesome...i was biting my nails towards the end I was freaking out...Veronica always gets in over her head, and it's scary.

Loved Logan getting throw in jail on purpose, that was great!

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
I saw this ep this morning and thought it was one of the best the show has ever had. A little bit of everything in it.

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just watched three episodes ago. VM needs to stop getting (almost) raped! ;)

Two episodes to go, but it doesnt look good tonight with Earl/Office, NFL and the Lakers.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:eek:

Logan is going to make Mercer his prison bitch.

That ep was a nailbiting one...freaking Veronica.

LoVe is not dead, damnit....

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Fyi: No New Vm Until 01/23/07.

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
They should just call season 3 "Who wants to rape Veronica".

nathan

ASFN Lifer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:confused: I guess you could call the first arc that, but there are still two completely different mysteries to go (assuming the show isn't cancelled :crossesfingers:).

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:confused: I guess you could call the first arc that, but there are still two completely different mysteries to go (assuming the show isn't cancelled :crossesfingers:).

Show isn't to be cancelled. In fact, they picked up the last episodes (but it will only be a 20 ep season, not 22.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
http://www.neptunesite.com/

For all your VM news and such. Also, they are talking about changes to the format if it gets a fourth season.

And apparantly, the last episode made CW very happy (hit a lot of highs for the show).

Beaver

Maximum Effort
Reaction score
I have to thank you guys for talking about this show. I dl'ed season 1 during week 5 of the NFL season and watched them while following the Cards games. Awsome show. I am now caught up and VM is set on the DVR.

I do have one question though, What was the deal with her Mom? Why was she hiding out?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05