Video: Suns Dynasty

BigBinBigD

Reaction score
Nice video. Great player. Fun team to watch.

Dynasty? Don't they have to win something first? Dallas hasn't won **** either except a bunch of games in the regular season and a few playoff series over the last few years. I don't hear anybody talking about any dynasty in the making. What a joke.

arthurracoon

The Cardinal Smiles
Reaction score
Nice video. Great player. Fun team to watch.

Dynasty? Don't they have to win something first? Dallas hasn't won **** either except a bunch of games in the regular season and a few playoff series over the last few years. I don't hear anybody talking about any dynasty in the making. What a joke.

great vid, but i agree

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Agree. Can't be called a dynasty without winning a title. Actually they would have to win multiple titles to be a dynasty.

TucsonDevil

Good to be back!
Reaction score
The Video states at the end "In 2007, a new dynasty is born..." I would agree with that.

What a great video. For those that feel Amare has lost a step and can't seem to find it - the highlight of him spinning baseline and reverse dunking against the Wizards was in December 2006.

I Love this team :koolaid::beer:

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
It's kind of laughable to talk about a dynasty before the team has won anything. I remember when the Chambers/Johnson Suns ran off a win streak early in 1990 and started calling themselves "the team of the 90s." We saw how well that worked out. And let's not forget the dominance of Backcourt 2000, either.

BigBinBigD

Reaction score
The Video states at the end "In 2007, a new dynasty is born..." I would agree with that.

Pretty bold statement. Nash is playing great, yeah, but how many more years do you really think he has left? As Nash goes, so go the Suns.

phxrising

Registered
Reaction score
Pretty bold statement. Nash is playing great, yeah, but how many more years do you really think he has left? As Nash goes, so go the Suns.

hmm lets see
As Kobe goes, so goes the Lakers.
As Duncan goes, so goes the Spurs.
As Dirk goes, so goes the Mavs.
As Labron goes, so goes the Cavs.

Hey I'm seeing a patern here

Nash seems to think he can play at a very high level for the next 5 years or so.

OP
OP
S

supernova

Rookie
Reaction score
I agree that the message is a tad presumptious but hey, that's superfans for ya! Fun video nonetheless...The last scene with Marion dunking over Dirk gave me a chuckle.

BigBinBigD

Reaction score
hmm lets see
As Kobe goes, so goes the Lakers.
As Duncan goes, so goes the Spurs.
As Dirk goes, so goes the Mavs.
As Labron goes, so goes the Cavs.

Hey I'm seeing a patern here

Nash seems to think he can play at a very high level for the next 5 years or so.

You mean pattern? Those guys are all 30 or under. STARTING a dynasty with a 33-year-old point guard with a history of breaking down and/or tiring by the playoffs is not very realistic.

mribnik

Reaction score
You mean pattern? Those guys are all 30 or under. STARTING a dynasty with a 33-year-old point guard with a history of breaking down and/or tiring by the playoffs is not very realistic.

Have any proof to back that up, or are you just regurgitating something you heard on a Mavericks board?