*Warning* Preseason Practices with Tweets

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Obviously speculation, but that quote makes it sound like no IR… “he will play when he’s ready” week 3 into the season will be over a month since the injury and if he’s ready, he could play…. But if you IR him, he’s not coming back till week five.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Obviously speculation, but that quote makes it sound like no IR… “he will play when he’s ready” week 3 into the season will be over a month since the injury and if he’s ready, he could play…. But if you IR him, he’s not coming back till week five.
Meh. He said the same stuff about Kyler last year. Remember how many people here were like "Could Kyler start week 1???"

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Meh. He said the same stuff about Kyler last year. Remember how many people here were like "Could Kyler start week 1???"
Honestly I don’t remember and of course speculation but that’s my version of reading between the lines :)

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I never bought the depth chart stuff. Carter is closer to Conner than Benson/Demercado are to Carter. Benson is a cheap rookie so it’s not armageddon or anything if he’s third string for a year plus he’ll play anyway.
the difference is...and the Benefit of Benson...he offers Connors strength...and he is faster than Carter... so when Benson is on the field the D does not know if we are running inside or outside
but like most rookie backs he probably needs to work on his pass protection..he also needs to get more comfortable as a pro...early on he was hesitating, which is common...someone obviously told him to hit the first hole he sees...because he left a lot of yards on the field by turning into a hole when he could have stretched it a little and taken the edge... but game reps should fix all that.

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don’t see them cutting Carter……but is he trade bait? That’s the big question I have.
Who trades for a journeyman RB when there is a longstanding history of street FA and low round RB being able to perform.

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Who trades for a journeyman RB when there is a longstanding history of street FA and low round RB being able to perform.

yes late round draft picks have had success at the RB position. However I would argue against Street FAs coming in and putting up solid numbers. That just doesn't happen very often.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sunchaser