***Warning*** Training camp tweets with vids 2024

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Don't know if this is true, but I read that our two backup QB's are not having a good camp. So, with KM not playing in the PS, will the WR's trying to make the 53, be impacted?
They will. We get to see how motivated they are to get after the ball...but if the qb play is too bad the injury risk could go up...hopefully the boys know how to make a business decision...it is pre season after all

reebokalone2001

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Zaven with a BAD rep.
I think Zaven showed he has the quickness to cut through outside the tackle and get to the QB. Though he has to seriously work on his hand use. His burst was good, engaged with PJ to his advantage, but he followed through with a push on PJ's chest. Seemed like he wanted to either push PJ straight back or to the side to proceed, which of course didn't succeed. PJ pushed back, redirected Zaven, and regained his position between Zaven and the QB. Zaven has to know that he doesn't have the power or strength to succeed in such a move with any NFL Olineman. He is not dealing with TEs.

As for PJ, lucky that it was Zaven he dealt with. A quality pass rusher would pass right through him with that narrow engagement.

Last edited:

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
I think Zaven showed he has the quickness to cut through outside the tackle and get to the QB. Though he has to seriously work on his hand use. His burst was good, engaged with PJ to his advantage, but he followed trough with a push on PJ's chest. Seemed like he wanted to either push PJ straight back or to the side to proceed, which of course didn't succeed. PJ pushed back, redirected Zaven and regained his position between Zaven and the QB. Zaven has to know that he doesn't have the power or strength to succeed in such move with any NFL Olineman. He is not dealing with TEs.

As for PJ, He was lucky that he dealt with Zaven. A quality pass rusher would pass right through him with that narrow engagement.
He's not using his hands. It's the same issue he had last year.