Warriors at Suns 2/6

Proteus

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Suns shooting 42% against the defensive giants that are the Golden State Warriors. :(

Wonder

Registered
Reaction score
^ I have a feeling you're serious..lol

Nash missed amare wide open 2min left in the half on the usual pnr

Andrew

flamboyantly righteous!
Reaction score
Is anyone else just tired of this type of game? They start off promisng and then slowly shoot themselves in the foot until...

Proteus

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Suns up 59-54 after the 2nd quarter. Suns shooting 44% with 0/2 3 pointers, Warriors 44% with 3/7 3 pointers.

Suns have committed 6 turnovers (Nash has 4), Warriors 9.

Suns have 8 offensive rebounds, Warriors 4.

Suns have hit 13/15 free throws, Warriors have hit 11/13 free throws.

Suns have 22 fast break points, Warriors 2. :)

Suns have 7 assists.

Suns 13 points off turnovers after the 2nd quarter, Warriors 4.

Suns had 46 points in the paint after the 2nd quarter, Warriors 22.

Last edited:

AceP

Registered
Reaction score
End of 2nd. I'm back to my computer.

Dear guys, it doesn't look too bad despite a very bad game from Nash and foul trouble on Shaq. I have the feeling that this team only need a little change to get much better. Amare and Shaq, one of them has to go, simple as that.

dodie53

A. O. II
Reaction score
End of 2nd. I'm back to my computer.

Dear guys, it doesn't look too bad despite a very bad game from Nash and foul trouble on Shaq. I have the feeling that this team only need a little change to get much better. Amare and Shaq, one of them has to go, simple as that.

i say,
get rid of shaq.

then porter.

then amare will be beasting again.

Wonder

Registered
Reaction score
Nash seems to have slowed down just a tad on the pnr with Amare. He seems to hesitate a lot more and shoots himself more than ever when amare is a foot away from the basket. I remember when Nash would just give it to him and he'd finish, which he can do before and now?!!?

AceP

Registered
Reaction score
Nash seems to have slowed down just a tad on the pnr with Amare. He seems to hesitate a lot more and shoots himself more than ever when amare is a foot away from the basket. I remember when Nash would just give it to him and he'd finish, which he can do before and now?!!?

I noticed the same thing, but I didn't dare to mention it, because I missed a couple of recent losses. It seems Nash's on court connection with Amare is not good any more ...

Proteus

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Suns outscored 9-0 to start off the 3rd quarter. :rolleyes: Same old Suns. :( Suns down 59-63 with 9:40 left in the 3rd quarter.

Suns 0/4 field goals in the 3rd so far, Warriors 4/7. :(

Last edited:

LV-Suns

Go Suns
Reaction score
Softie is shooting 33% from the floor. I just wish the guy would stop shooting this many mid ranger jumpers.