Warriors at Suns 2/6

Proteus

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Suns up 109-103 with 2:28 left in the 4th quarter. Suns ball. Warriors timeout.

Last edited:

Proteus

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Suns up 111-103 with 1:25 left in the 4th quarter. Warriors ball. Warriors timeout.

Proteus

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Suns up 113-105 with 31.6 seconds left in the 4th quarter. Warriors ball. Warriors timeout.

Griffin

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Not the most impressive win, but some impressive performances from Hill, Nash and Amare.

Stat with 19 points and 15 rebounds. If he could come close to those rebounding numbers on nightly basis, there would be no trade talks. Hill with 27 points on 12-17 shooting. Nash didn't have a good start to this game, but finished with 19 points, 8 assists, 5 rebounds, 4 steals, and about 5 charges taken.

Andrew

flamboyantly righteous!
Reaction score
I don't care who this win was against, I am just happy we got the win.

With Shaq in foul trouble

Playing minimal defense most of the game

This was impressive, they turned it on when they needed to. I was a bit scared when an 11 point lead went down to 2 so fast, but they got seperation again.

A good win....

A confidence booster.

Wonder

Registered
Reaction score
I guess for the first time I'm going to be negative and say...

How many times has this happened where they'll win and then go on a losing streak?

I'll believe something when I see a 4 game winning streak, Lol.

oh not to mention it was the warriors.

Reaction score
Thank God Shaq got into foul trouble tonight. People were raving about Amares horrible +/- on Wednesday but everyone was quiet tonight even though Shaq was a whopping -13 in a 10 pt win for us.

Where are the comments about Biedrins working Shaq on the glass? Where are the comments about Shaq never getting back on defense resulting in 5 on 4 fast breaks?

The only time Shaq was even half-way useful is when he was guarding by Rob Kurz. Once they brought Turief back in, he went back to being useless.

Good to see the Nash/Amare pick & roll at the end. Our money play that is almost only used when we really need a basket. When Amares gone, its sure gonna be fun watching this team try to throw it into Shaq at the end as the other teams knocks it away or fouls Shaq resulting in 1 pt and a fastbreak off Shaq missed FT.

Reaction score
hill is a man. enough said.
Yep. If Amare gets traded, I can only hope we trade Hill too so we can watch him win a championship.

I dont know if anyone noticed but Hill and Amare seemed to really be getting along out there. I dont know if it was just Hill understanding what Amare is going through with all the trade rumors around or if they are usual like that. Good to see though.

Andrew

flamboyantly righteous!
Reaction score
Even with a win, we are still .5 game out of the playoffs, freaking Jazz....they should have lost lol.

Reaction score
Yes they can, they did earlier this season...
No they didnt. That was last season when Shaq was here to play defense and rebound. When Dantoni spread the floor more.

It's ok Shaq is going to put up even better numbers when Amare gets traded. Shaq is a beast.

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
Thank God Shaq got into foul trouble tonight. People were raving about Amares horrible +/- on Wednesday but everyone was quiet tonight even though Shaq was a whopping -13 in a 10 pt win for us.

Where are the comments about Biedrins working Shaq on the glass? Where are the comments about Shaq never getting back on defense resulting in 5 on 4 fast breaks?

The only time Shaq was even half-way useful is when he was guarding by Rob Kurz. Once they brought Turief back in, he went back to being useless.

Agree with everything. O'Neal was flat out terrible in this game.

Andrew

flamboyantly righteous!
Reaction score
Do you not remember the last Pistons game? Granted Shaq had 12 because of being ejected, but he was DOMINATING. Amare had 29 in that game too...
No they didnt. That was last season when Shaq was here to play defense and rebound. When Dantoni spread the floor more.

It's ok Shaq is going to put up even better numbers when Amare gets traded. Shaq is a beast.

Proteus

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Well at least it was a win tonight. :)

Great game by Hill. :)