Warriors at Suns

jagu

#13 - Legendary
Reaction score
Luis Scola can make that shot in his sleep.

jagu

#13 - Legendary
Reaction score
This Suns team is hella fun... win or lose it's going to be fun to watch their games.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think that was the 4th time tonight that Scola cost Gortat a rebound.

Steve

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As long as they aint competing for stats, I think they can learn to gel and share space. It's nice to have 2 guys (SUNS) going for it though. :)

No, I think Scola is too unaware out there. He's knocking the ball out of Gortat's hands and 4 times it's cost us the ball. You need to be aware of where your teammates are and he isn't. It will happen occasionally if you're an active player but it seems to be a trend with Luis.

Steve

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
No, I think Scola is too unaware out there. He's knocking the ball out of Gortat's hands and 4 times it's cost us the ball. You need to be aware of where your teammates are and he isn't. It will happen occasionally if you're an active player but it seems to be a trend with Luis.

Steve
Reminds me of the pony tail werewolf blond guy we had. Can make a lot of disruption for the other team, but it can backfire sometimes.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We're something like 4 for 21 from the 3 point line. I know it's early but maybe it's time to consider the possibility that a team that lacks good outside shooters might consider taking fewer 3 point shots.

Steve

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SportsBetJake