Warriors Rising and Lakers Falling

azirish

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
The Lakers lost tonight to the Nets, 102 to 100 for their third loss in a roww. The Warriors go into Monday's game with the Suns winning their last two. So while the Lakers still lead in the standings, the Warriors seem to be coming around.

Last year the Suns had trouble with the Warriors. Monday's game may not be the gimmie it looked like in the first couple of weeks in the season.

young tone

5 TIME SUPER BOWL CHAMPS!!!!!
Reaction score
We'll see, we still dont have an answer to the Suns inside the paint. If we have a good shooting night I think we will be right there but for us to have a chance to win is that we cant get destroyed on the boards. We cant give too many second chance points.

I'll be at the game tomorrow night, Go Warriors

YouJustGotSUNSD

Custom User Title!
Reaction score
If we shoot well theres no way they will beat us. If we shoot like we did against the Lakers expect GS to demolish us. We still have no answer for B diddy.

Nash Stat picknroll should be seen a lot more than it has in recent games.

Divide Et Impera

Reaction score
Biedrins will have like 17pts, 18rebs and 5 blocks. However, the only way the Warriors win is if Baron is en fuego....

Rab

Angry Vedder
Reaction score
It will be a tough game IMO. This team is full of those athletic, long, guards and small forwards that tend to the give the Suns fits.

They do a good job of making Nash play defense, usually by posting him up, and if they start shooting the ball well, it's going to be tough to beat them.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05