sLapzsHaQ

I am a mushroomhead...
Reaction score
Monta Ellis should go somewhere else :D
I think he's an amazing player. He plays like Dwyane Wade :D

Kody Rumin

Registered
Reaction score
I hate to see Golden State eliminated from playoff contention because I really like that team, but I'm more glad that the Suns got that win. Fun game.

sLapzsHaQ

I am a mushroomhead...
Reaction score
How can the Kings be playing like that against the Spurs, even without Miller, Martin, & Artest?

I think the Spurs have problems..

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
I wouldnt call this a great win. Suns came out disinterested in the 3rd. Cant chase your tail like that in the playoffs

cly2tw

Reaction score
Diaw played very well. LB and Bell very streaky. Nash lost it for us for awhile with turnovers in the 3rd. But Amare in the 4th and Shaq in the 1st were enough to get rid of them!

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Queens missed two really good looks, missed both and lost by 3.

I had hoped they went to OT so the Kings would be tired for tomorrow night. Lakers better not sleep on these guys, damn it.

btimsah

My Name Is Robert!
Reaction score
Queens missed two really good looks, missed both and lost by 3.

I had hoped they went to OT so the Kings would be tired for tomorrow night. Lakers better not sleep on these guys, damn it.

NO, THE SPURS CLEARLY FOULED SACRAMENTO ON THAT FIRST 3 ATTEMPT but as usual they got away with it..

Typical.. Typical.. :mad:

NDSunsfan

Registered
Reaction score
Baron Davis has gotta be pissed!!!!!

you'd think, but there he was out chest bumping and hand shaking with the suns. scenes like that always put professional sports in perspective for me. it's truly just a job for them. sure, they like winning etc, but essentially it's their job, and nothing else.

BTW, kings missed 3 3-pt attempts in their last possession to lose 101-98 to spurs.....

French Fries

Mangaworm
Reaction score
How can the Kings be playing like that against the Spurs, even without Miller, Martin, & Artest?

I think the Spurs have problems..

kings match up well against alot of good teams. they have wins against spurs, jazz, pistons, lakers etc. but they're losing the "easier" games...

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No, if they lose to Utah and Suns beat Portland then we get the third seed.

that can't be. what about Houston? They have the tie-breaker over us don't they? And they've got the Clippers up next right? They ain't gonna lose that.

NDSunsfan

Registered
Reaction score
NO, THE SPURS CLEARLY FOULED SACRAMENTO ON THAT FIRST 3 ATTEMPT but as usual they got away with it..

Typical.. Typical.. :mad:

there isn't another team in all of professional sports that get the kind of calls the spurs get. it's amazing to think it's all because of their reputation of being a 'scrappy' defensive team. all their whining must work....

cly2tw

Reaction score
REALLY surpised they gave Nash that call. he was not really set.

But I'll take it!!

They were compensating for the blocking call on Nash against Billups in that OT. ;)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05